EA Forums - Banner

Is anyone getting handshakes in KL?

13Next

Replies

• bjserink
    35 posts
    edited August 2013
    One more thing about this hand appearing: the only time it happened was while i was in my town writing the above (long) post. I guess there is an error where we will only get one if someone visits while we're hanging out in our own town.

Same with mine: the only 2 times I've had a KL handshake is while being logged in. I've tested this by having some neighbours who are friends in real life come and tap my KL buildings, and there is definitely no handshake when I log in later - just the usual ticket icon (and timer did not get reset by the neighbour either). I'm certain there's a bug here, but I have no idea why it affects some people and not others. I play only on Android devices, but I believe others on Android have reported seeing KL handshakes before so I really don't know what's unique about our situation.
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got four stars and zero handshakes, don't think that has anything to do with it.

My shuttle changed???? :oops:
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    No handshakes for me either, though sometimes my rides and buildings give more tickets than their default amount so I know friends are visiting. Math FTW

I've noticed this too. i'm on latest ipad and ios and am not seeing any handshakes in my KL. But i am seeing more tickets from a ride and at the same time I will see an odd number of handshakes in my SF. For instance, I'll see 8 tickets from a ride in KL and will have two handshakes from a neighborino in my SF. So my assumption has been that neighborino was able to tap one ride in my KL for which I couldn't see a handshake, then they went to my SF and tapped/vandalized two of my buildings.
  • btrade3
    77 posts
    edited August 2013
    Finally got my first one today...didn't believe that they existed...but they do!
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    btrade3 wrote:
    Finally got my first one today...didn't believe that they existed...but they do!

Same here!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    btrade3 wrote:

Same here!
    They come and go. Sometimes I see them, sometimes I don't. They like to play Peek A Boo. :mrgreen:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pchorsedoc wrote:
    btrade3 wrote:

Same here!
    They come and go. Sometimes I see them, sometimes I don't. They like to play Peek A Boo. :mrgreen:
    ill play peek a boo 8)
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    It must take a ton of points to get three stars in KL for the shuttle evolution, tried to get there last night with no luck. I guess it will just take time. Holding steady at two stars.

Still no handshakes in KL, been visiting all my neighbors on the regular. Have gone to Clutchcity's town and KL today and yesterday. I did try to pay more attention to the ticket payout but haven't really noticed a big difference. I play on a Google nexus (android).
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited August 2013
    Have not had any handshakes in KL, at least not recently. I do have 80 some neighbors, so would think that someone would have tapped something by now. I usually play on a Kindle Fire. Is it a platform issue? I have noticed when cleaning graffiti on my iPhone 4S I can see the name of the neighbor but not when using the Kindle.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I just did a test with a friend, and they did not see handshakes on the buildings I tapped. Something must be wrong with the Krustyland friend system for some users. Hopefully it's just a glitch that gets fixed.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I saw my first one today. I was logged in playing when it popped up. I think that is the key.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I saw my first one today. I was logged in playing when it popped up. I think that is the key.

What, friends have to tap your buildings when you're logged in? That kind of defeats the purpose :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

What, friends have to tap your buildings when you're logged in? That kind of defeats the purpose :lol:
    Yeah, I was in kl then went back to sf. I noticed Martin tagged along, and when I went back to KL I had a handshake from Indy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.