1009 posts Member
    edited August 2013

Go Edward Snowden and free Bradley Mannings. :D

Go Kim Philby.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I want an option for s.t. Patricks Day! That green colour of the water was terrible :mrgreen:

I still want an apology from EA for the S.t. Patricks Day update. OMG, the shade of green they used for the water still gives me nightmares. It burned my retinas and assaulted my senses. I recall commenting at the time that whoever chose that shade of green should be fired. I still stand by that opinion.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited August 2013
    If any of this stuff is bothering people, then perhaps they should find a new game to play.

We went from having 1 update a month like last year to now having multiple updates in a given month. No, the game has not jumped the shark & I hope it keeps going strong because that just means more content for me

+1 :thumbup:
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Thanks for the link...it'll be interesting to see how the percentages have changed in a couple months' time.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I'm learning a lot of expressions in the forum. I've never heard before 'jump the shark.' :D

I don't think TSTO has jumped the shark, not in a long shot. I can't wait for Halloween and Christmas updates, so definitely not. :mrgreen:
  • albivs81326
    25 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I want an option for s.t. Patricks Day! That green colour of the water was terrible :mrgreen:
    Jajaja i remember the first day i saw the green water, i was just staring the game and I though my game was going to crash :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm learning a lot of expressions in the forum. I've never heard before 'jump the shark.' :D

I don't think TSTO has jumped the shark, not in a long shot. I can't wait for Halloween and Christmas updates, so definitely not. :mrgreen:
    You learn something new everyday :D I just wish we could have the Fonz as a premium character. 1hour task would be jump the shark.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited August 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    It hasn't exactly lost its touch but man 90 donuts is steep for some stupid skin.
    I buy premium stuff resist the skins regretted not getting homer ninja
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I am still very much addicted to the game, even with my Krustyland merged with my Springfield... *waiting patiently*

I've been playing for almost a year, (might be over a year now, can't remember!) but I haven't been bothered by any of the above options.

The only bugbear I have is the increased price of premium items/characters/skins.

I haven't been able to buy anything premium since the Walmart was released, and that is the only building I regret buying.... I just can't seem to fit it in my Sf anywhere...
    But the lack of donuts is due to getting married in three weeks, so I'm not complaining! ;-)

But bring back the lower costing premium items like Hans Moleman - 60 donuts, and SVT for 30 donuts!
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited August 2013
    NRA-baiting leftist propaganda

This was an issue? Seriously?

Any mention in pop culture or media that doesn't get on it's knees while simultaneously wearing a bib for guns and for laws allowing greater firearm proliferation is automatically going to be called "leftist propaganda." I am sure the jokes in TSTO turned some gun aficionados red with rage.

If high rates of gun ownership creates the safest possible environment from gun violence as the NRA says it does then the United States of America should be the safest country in the world with have the fewest deaths per capita due to firearms. Instead the polar opposite is true.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited August 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    I am still very much addicted to the game, even with my Krustyland merged with my Springfield... *waiting patiently*

I've been playing for almost a year, (might be over a year now, can't remember!) but I haven't been bothered by any of the above options.

The only bugbear I have is the increased price of premium items/characters/skins.

I haven't been able to buy anything premium since the Walmart was released, and that is the only building I regret buying.... I just can't seem to fit it in my Sf anywhere...
    But the lack of donuts is due to getting married in three weeks, so I'm not complaining! ;-)

But bring back the lower costing premium items like Hans Moleman - 60 donuts, and SVT for 30 donuts!

Congratulations
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:

2bVfiSI.gif Have a wonderful wedding both of you and a happy long life together.
    You are the second forum member getting married; love is in the air. :mrgreen:
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited August 2013
    The only thing I've ever really been put off by is the amount of work needed for whacking day, but even saying that, I still played it and thoroughly enjoyed it, this game's enjoyment concept is simple.

You get out what you put in.
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If any of this stuff is bothering people, then perhaps they should find a new game to play.

We went from having 1 update a month like last year to now having multiple updates in a given month. No, the game has not jumped the shark & I hope it keeps going strong because that just means more content for me

Exactly!
  • hnrperaza006
    40 posts
    edited August 2013
    90 donuts for a character skin is stupid. Now EA is giving people that just started playing the game the middle finger by giving all of these massive and expensive as hell updates like Squidport and Krustyland.
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mpwarner wrote:

Congratulations
    2bVfiSI.gif Have a wonderful wedding both of you and a happy long life together.
    You are the second forum member getting married; love is in the air. :mrgreen:

Thanks!

He's out on his stag do as I type this, (he's not overly fond of me playing TSTO as much as I do... So have been limiting it at home, just on my breaks at work!) but whilst the cats away the mice will play, so I'm getting my fill of TSTO! ;-)

Oh and speaking of cats & mice, (since typing the first part of this post) I've been brought a mouse (still alive) by my cat, its now in the bathroom upstairs behind a cabinet, cat is now nowhere to be seen, so maybe I won't get my fill this evening :-/

Wish me luck!!! (for the wedding or the mouse I hear you ask!!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.