EA Forums - Banner

Those pesky disappearing krustyland tickets in your friends' land

I noticed when I visit a friend's Krustyland, all the tickets floating over the various attractions disappear almost immediately.

So, now what I noticed, as the purple krustyland load screen comes up, I start tapping right on krusty's nose and viola! And u can go back multiple time until all three sets of tickets ate collected from each friend.

I've noticed the tickets vanishing instantly and im told that its because someone else is visiting at the same time and getting to them first. The tapping on krustys nose is a known glitch..and a beneficial one as opposed to a harmful one :D

Replies

• snugglesNY
    22 posts
    edited August 2013
    I noticed when I visit a friend's Krustyland, all the tickets floating over the various attractions disappear almost immediately.

So, now what I noticed, as the purple krustyland load screen comes up, I start tapping right on krusty's nose and viola! And u can go back multiple time until all three sets of tickets ate collected from each friend.

I've noticed the tickets vanishing instantly and im told that its because someone else is visiting at the same time and getting to them first. The tapping on krustys nose is a known glitch..and a beneficial one as opposed to a harmful one :D

Nope. The disappearing tickets is just a glitch, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with other people tapping it. The trick is to start tapping the entrance area before KrustyLand loads. A lot of times you will successfully tap the ticket. Sometimes, if you missed it the first time and you return to the town. You can get it if you are fast enough.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.