EA Forums - Banner

Anybody not bothering with Krustyland?

This update is a bit stupid. It's forcing us to pay money for some stupid donuts just to get tickets. It's too time consuming so I've put it off. Anyone else feel this way?

Sometimes, games are meant to be time-consuming :wink: That's why they call them a 'past-time' :mrgreen:

Replies

• pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    This update is a bit stupid. It's forcing us to pay money for some stupid donuts just to get tickets. It's too time consuming so I've put it off. Anyone else feel this way?
    It must be because I'm done buying everything in SF and SP is almost done now, that I am sort of relaxed about KL. I don't have much time to decorate it but I'm patient. :P
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I have finished everything in my sf and sp. All I have left to finish is kl. I have about 2500 tickets now. I'm saving up for Scratchy Flea Dipper and also still got lots of land in kl to buy. It's like starting all over again. Embrace the grind :wink:
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm taking my time with KL.

Squidport made me patient. Besides I'm poor and need to build cash/tickets.. 8)
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm not worrying about Krustyland as much as I do with my Springfield. Just slowly building all the rides, then I'll buy land, then decorate. Hopefully should give me stuff to do until Halloween
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    What Luci said. It might sound corny, but it's the journey that is more fun than the destination. Take your time, post on here while you wait on the game. Rushing is fine but slowing down is often times more rewarding.
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It's actually renewed my interest in the game. I was slowin down for a bit there but now I'm putting in more time. I like the fresh start on a new land.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6319 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Why do people always say "they're forcing us to pay money"

I don't know where these people live, but I have never been forced to spend money on this game.

I haven't spent any money on tickets and have progressed quite far.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    I dont see how you think the game is "Forcing" you to spend money? It is entirely up to you whether you spend any money on the game, the update is here to stay so you can take as long as you want to complete it

I have spent a bit on money on it but i'm not spending anymore on KL as im quite happy to take my time with it like SP, if the whole update was limited then yes i would kinda agree you would need to spend money to make sure you had everything completed but as it not limited i dont see the need to spend :?

Do you want to be completed as quickly as possible? like a few others that have completed their KL one way or another ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • snowmanspfx
    40 posts
    edited August 2013
    Personally I love it. I have always been into theme parks and the like, so its my favorite part of the game right now.
    I got like 4 more attractions to build. I did rush a few things and bought a bunch of laffy meals.but thats just because I was excited and wanted to get more rides. I got every premium item besides the krusty trash can from those laffy meals.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Quick answer we all are bothering with krusty land

Long answer:
    krusty land is a theme park on the simpsons a animated show its about a yellow family how cause trouble and is quite funny there are 5 members of the family homer, marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. Bart and homers relationship is a little rocky to say the least when ever Bart does something wrong(to say the least) homer strangles him (to say the least) krustyland has only appeared once in the shows actual history (to say the least) but was mentioned twice once in round springfield in 1995( to say the least )and kamp Krusty in 1992 (kamp Krusty is in the game you know). Krusty land is in the Simpsons arcade game and featured on the Simpsons animatronic ride in universal Orlando resorts and the other universal(to say the least ). In 2011 we finally got to see Krusty land for are selfs in the food wife(Gordon Ramsy was a guest of him self you know)so now you know the history when it was revelled in the raw files that Krusty land (to say the least) was coming everyone was exited people made threads( to say the least) about what would be on the update and when it would be released . Knowing all these facts and figures(to say the least) when it was in fact released everyone built the shuttle (to say the least) straight away which made everyone carry one.(to say the least)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013

Long answer:
    krusty land is a theme park on the simpsons a animated show its about a yellow family how cause trouble and is quite funny there are 5 members of the family homer, marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. Bart and homers relationship is a little rocky to say the least when ever Bart does something wrong(to say the least) homer strangles him (to say the least) krustyland has only appeared once in the shows actual history (to say the least) but was mentioned twice once in round springfield in 1995( to say the least )and kamp Krusty in 1992 (kamp Krusty is in the game you know). Krusty land is in the Simpsons arcade game and featured on the Simpsons animatronic ride in universal Orlando resorts and the other universal(to say the least ). In 2011 we finally got to see Krusty land for are selfs in the food wife(Gordon Ramsy was a guest of him self you know)so now you know the history when it was revelled in the raw files that Krusty land (to say the least) was coming everyone was exited people made threads( to say the least) about what would be on the update and when it would be released . Knowing all these facts and figures(to say the least) when it was in fact released everyone built the shuttle (to say the least) straight away which made everyone carry one.(to say the least)

tldr.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

tldr.jpg
    To say the least
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited August 2013

Long answer:

Hm, if you are going for the "long answer", why are you shortening a lot of it by "saying the least"...? ;)
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't know at the least
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.