EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow Bob in Neighbour's Krustyland

Bob showed up in my Krustyland and when I clicked on him I got booted out of the game.

Upon relogging into Springfield he was there were I tapped and arresred him.

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Its a known issue and theres a lot of posts about it.

Here is the main thread:

Issue: Game crashes if you click on Sideshow Bob while in Krustyland:
    Thread: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9651349.page
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm yet to have SSB appear in my KL :? Maybe he not aware Bart is there yet http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/091/c/1/woman_falling_through_glass_table_gif_by_lucky43539-d4uoq5f.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • johncolombo
    11498 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Yep he crashes my game if I tap him in KL too.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i am pretty sure the reason it crashes is that bob pays out cash and you cant collect cash in krustyland.
    the programmers probably forgot to set him to pay out tickets in krustyland.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Bob crashed my KL too, but before I tapped him he actually ran through the exit gate I have for my Death Drop. It was exciting!
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'm yet to have SSB appear in my KL :? Maybe he not aware Bart is there yet woman_falling_through_glass_table_gif_by_lucky43539-d4uoq5f.gif

Another great gif Neo :thumbup:
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i am pretty sure the reason it crashes is that bob pays out cash and you cant collect cash in krustyland.
    the programmers probably forgot to set him to pay out tickets in krustyland.

And I'm pretty sure this happens since he was not discluded to appear in Krustyland. He didn't have a Springfield Task (so he should go to KL) and also not in the "non-task" character list so the developers likely didn't cover this scenario.

He's more of a special case character since he's not permanent. I'm thinking Gil would cause the same issue.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    Maxx is right. You tap SSB and cash comes out, you can't collect cash in KL. Where's it going to go? There's no cash spot on the Krustyland level bar. That's why he can walk around KL without crashing, but when you tap him, it crashes.
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    Its a known issue and theres a lot of posts about it.

Here is the main thread:

Issue: Game crashes if you click on Sideshow Bob while in Krustyland:
    Thread: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9651349.page
    I'll wander over and check ouf this thread afterwards, but for me, Sideshow Bobo has been crashing me by just showing up... Not every time, but a lot! And, If the warning window tries to pop up... that's a crash... or when I'm collecting and assigning tasks... that's a crash... or when I'm loading my SF... that's a crash... Side Show Bobo shows up in every 2-3 neighbours when I'm doing daily visits multiple times in my SF and/or KL too...

Side Show Bobo, enough already!

Edit: Last night I counted during my rounds. Visited 24 neighbours within 1/2 hour and SSB made 4 appearances in SFs. Plus one in my own SF and 2 in KLs that I quickly tapped before I could catch myself.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.