EA Forums - Banner

Corn real corn

Replies

• LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've been thinking about growing corn for awhile, but I think I might wait until after Christmas, just in case I need it for any limited quests we might get
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    I started growing corn 10 days ago. After the first day, I got a task for moonshine. :(
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    I started growing corn 10 days ago. After the first day, I got a task for moonshine. :(

Lol EA does it just to mess with you
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Corn seems like too much of a commitment.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    i_set_fire wrote:
    I harvested my corn today. Got around 700k$ that I didn't need. Started the moonshine task that's been sitting there for 88 days. When that finishes tomorrow, I will start the corn again.
    After waiting three months I was expecting more. It was rather anticlimactic. Next time I will place the fireworks next to it and set them off when I harvest :)

:lol::lol:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

Ohhhhh your one of THOSE guys :P lol
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

It's like the game waits till you choose to grow corn, I hadn't had a farm task for ages, then a week after I start growing corn I get hit with grow perfection.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Ohhhhh your one of THOSE guys :P lol
    Is this your way of saying that we should talk about our relationship? :lol:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited August 2013
    Just recently there has been an upsurge in tasks requiring crops to be grown. I think there have been around half a dozen coveringperfection to triffids. I hate having unstarted tasks sat laughing at me :( its my tsto ocd!
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    It's one of those things you have to do in tapped out, I did it a few months ago.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited August 2013
    Scored $171,113 for my corn. Question is do I do it again? I used Witch Marge the entire time to shave off a couple weeks but next time I'll probably just wait it out. Marge needs to do a victory lap and then protest something.
  • HappyTrailsToo
    26 posts
    edited August 2013
    24 days left. I am also a multi-time daily player. I always forgot the farm. It's actually better than I thought as well as a challenge for my patience.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    13 hours to go and the corn will be ready. Finally will get to grow the perfection that has been sitting in my task bar for over 2 months.
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    12 days to go :lol:
    BBCode (message boards & forums)
    NtmMJx5.jpg

• am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    NtmMJx5.jpg

So close now, I've only just got below 30 days left. Can't wait to harvest that sweet sweet corn.

Also i will add that i think your avatar is great. :D
  • excelsior0808
    98 posts
    edited August 2013
    Got 16 days left. Figured I'd do it once. Highly unlikely I'll do it again, though.
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks!

I thought it would be fun to grow corn for the summer :D

It's been to rainy here this summer for me to have a real garden, my tomatoes drowned.
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited August 2013
    NtmMJx5l.jpg
    Looking good! Hope you set a reminder on your calendar! You'll have to invite us all over for a corn feast... Corn dogs, corn fritters, corn on the cob...

I'm currently growing corn too with about 76 days go, but only so I don't have to remember to plant something LOL
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think I'm going to plant corn in my backyard now.
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    NtmMJx5l.jpg
    Looking good! Hope you set a reminder on your calendar! You'll have to invite us all over for a corn feast... Corn dogs, corn fritters, corn on the cob...

I'm currently growing corn too with about 76 days go, but only so I don't have to remember to plant something LOL
    Thanks! It does make one less thing to remember Lol
    & we'll have corn bread, corn salsa & pop corn :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.