EA Forums - Banner

Tribute to a special soul

2Next

Replies

• paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Wow! So many of you have posted! I am genuinely moved by your kind words and support. Today has been a tough day and I have tried my best to do positive things. Paying a variety of little tributes was all I could think of. So glad I did one here, you have all helped tremendously. Coming home to find over 20 replies was brilliant and has helped to ease the loss. I appreciate every word.

WITH HAND ON HEART,
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!!

@chrisp530- I love the Rainbow Bridge and have known about it for a while now. It perfectly taps into a feeling we all share about our pets when we lose them. I never tire of reading it. Never. Thank you for sharing it. Yesterday, my friend sent me one on Facebook that I never saw before (see below). This one is a gem.

ca4m.jpg
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm very sorry for your loss. It is always a hard thing to go through.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited August 2013
    Sorry to read this. Always try to remember the good times and there will always be fond memories. And you obviously game him a good life which makes you a good person too.
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited August 2013
    RIP sorry to hear of your loss!!

ied2MT8.jpg
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited August 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    Wow! So many of you have posted! I am genuinely moved by your kind words and support. Today has been a tough day and I have tried my best to do positive things. Paying a variety of little tributes was all I could think of. So glad I did one here, you have all helped tremendously. Coming home to find over 20 replies was brilliant and has helped to ease the loss. I appreciate every word.

WITH HAND ON HEART,
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!!

@chrisp530- I love the Rainbow Bridge and have known about it for a while now. It perfectly taps into a feeling we all share about our pets when we lose them. I never tire of reading it. Never. Thank you for sharing it. Yesterday, my friend sent me one on Facebook that I never saw before (see below). This one is a gem.

ca4m.jpg

Not going to lie, that made me tear up a bit. Thanks for sharing it.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looked and sounded like one great companion. Very sorry to hear about his passing.
  • ChrisB_UK1
    9 posts
    edited August 2013
    Really sorry for your loss and such a touching moving tribute :(
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited August 2013
    So sorry to hear this news, hope you remover the good times.
    One of my bearded dragons passed away yesterday, I understand your pain.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I am sorry for your loss. You know your touching words made me cry :cry: This is a very beautiful and amazing dog. All dogs go to heaven. I believe that nothing is gone forever, You will see him your loving dog one day again my friend.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    My heart breaks whenever I hear of a loss of a pet for I know they truly are more than a pet they are a best friend and one that is always there for you even when nobody else is. I am terribly sorry for your loss he is so beautiful. I sincerely hope you find peace and happiness in knowing he loves you very much, more than you will know, and that he is in a better place. You'll see him again some day so it's not goodbye, just see you later.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Looks like I owe some more people a BIG THANK YOU!

Honestly, I didn't expect so many people to be moved because of my tribute. Most likely, that has to do with my words coming more from the heart than the mind.

Collectively, every person who contributed here has honoured the memory of beloved Bullit. Thank you for shining some light into my dark day, it made a difference, it really did. You should all feel proud about what you have done.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.