EA Forums - Banner

Cash

Replies

• pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got 40,000. Be very jealous lol
    I'll give you a job decorating my SF. One million for the designing of the new stuff. :P
    I'd end up having to pay you. My idea of decorating is putting a bunny bush next to everything lol.
    I wouldn't worry about that. I actually need more bunny bushes in my SF. It's a shame I only have 2. Can you believe it? :D
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    So am I safe to assume the more decorations I have the higher the percentage of money I make?
    Only the premium decorations give you a multiplier. Though you can have hundreds of homers hammock apparently.

I'm saving for the swat van myself. Guess who's dumb **** decided to build the Popsicle tower of crud two days ago LOL.

That's why I resisted the urge to spend mine. You were probably thinking like me, no way there's an update today! :D
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got 40,000. Be very jealous lol
    I'll give you a job decorating my SF. One million for the designing of the new stuff. :P
    I'd end up having to pay you. My idea of decorating is putting a bunny bush next to everything lol.
    I wouldn't worry about that. I actually need more bunny bushes in my SF. It's a shame I only have 2. Can you believe it? :D
    That is hard to believe. It's also criminal lol.
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nowhere near Neo money. After the update today and buying the last of the land I'm at just over 3 mil.

tumblr_lrbkng2tYp1qmk708o1_500_zpse88593d3.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    thatjenr wrote:
    Nowhere near Neo money. After the update today and buying the last of the land I'm at just over 3 mil.

Tried to post a gif. I give up.

You need IMG tags. Put [ IMG ] at the beginning and [ /IMG] at the end if your link.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got 4mil. All buildings and all land bought. But I really need to get my % up so that I can keep building it up
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got 4mil. All buildings and all land bought. But I really need to get my % up so that I can keep building it up
    want to buy some used nukes? Barely used and never detonated.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

Hmm, any damage? Scratches etc. I don't want it accidentally going off and blowing up half my town
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Hmm, any damage? Scratches etc. I don't want it accidentally going off and blowing up half my town
    They all appear to be fine, meney back guaranteed.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

You had me at money back guarantee. How much?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Delete that picture I accidently sent to you while I was drunk and we'll call it even.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

Delete that picture I accidently sent to you while I was drunk and we'll call it even.

NO DEAL.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

NO DEAL.
    Could you atleast stop using it as your facebook profile pic?
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013

NO DEAL.

Umm, no I don't think so, sorry. It's gotten too many likes, and I judge my self worth on how many likes my pictures get.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

NO DEAL.

Umm, no I don't think so, sorry. It's gotten too many likes, and I judge my self worth on how many likes my pictures get.
    You're one of those people huh? I bet you take selfies and have a perfect duck face.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm doing pretty good with money right now just bought the swat van. Building up a good amount the. Will buy the wax museum. Ill wait on the disco ball or whatever it is that's kind of expensive
  • cbecker13
    20 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've been casually playing (2-20 logins a week, normally around 10) since I saw the tv ad for the game a bit before Halloween last year. I have never spent any real money on the game but have slowly worked up enough donuts to get a multiplier of 16%. I have been max level for a while, but even now I don't have all the land and have built myself a massive house farm (750 blues) which earns about 125k every 8 hours (or when I collect it). I still have about $3 million worth of land and sea to buy and haven't bought any of the 750k+ items yet. I don't have enough for the SWAT van or the wax museum right now, but with the farm my money is certainly coming faster.

I think without paying to play this game, it's very hard to have everything and extra money lying around. I'm just looking forward to finishing buying the land and eventually banking some cash so I can delete this hideous house farm and spread my Springfield out.
  • Pete3701
    15 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for all the great posts. I make about 80K per day and I've been concentrating on clearing my board for the last little while so all my cash is going there. I've managed to clear the entire top and have maybe 15 ocean left to go. Its kinda fun in a way because I'm always stuck putting aside for a little while my objectives in order to complete a mission or buy a new building. It keeps the game interesting but I can't wait to be able to show you guys my completed city. That's why I've completely set aside Crusty Land except for game progression missions.
    For those who are super rich, do you still have fun playing or do you think you've beaten the game?
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm at about 13 million after the new things-- bt that being said, if I sit down and do just 4-hourly tasks for everyone,on a good day I can clear 1.5 to 2 million easy. It's all about the bonuses, baby!
  • ncblonde
    51 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yep, I had a decent amount of money saved up -- probably enough to get the new non-premium stuff, but since we hadn't had a SF update in a while, I was more focused on KL and figured to send my SF people on longer tasks and buy some more land.

Of course, I'm now 'suffering' from bad timing. Day after I buy the land, new SF update comes out.

I've been putting my KL people on 30 minute and 60 minute tasks, but I'd been doing SF on 4-hour shifts or so, except for overnight, where people in both go on 8-hour tasks, if they have them.

Looks like I'll be putting my Springfielders on shorter tasks now though as well, to rebuild my money supply.

Of course it's good to have a lot to do in both places, but, it's harder keeping all the characters on shorter shifts in both places and being able to get them all to new tasks right on time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!