EA Forums - Banner

Here is a way to add more KEMs with it not looking quite so stupid

Prev1
Yh I've got something similar to that. BTW you are filthy rich! You could also hide the KEM's behind the Springfield sign if u have it. :D

Replies

• AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I like it. Good idea.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I had about $20m before I bought more land and the new buildings. I like keeping it around there. And I'm not putting them behind the sign because I have no room to move it right now. I just placed the extra KEMs together on a plot of land that makes it obvious that they're there simply for 5 stars and not because I thought it looked good. Kind of like a KEM farm.
  • shakillomd
    248 posts
    edited August 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I had about $20m before I bought more land and the new buildings. I like keeping it around there. And I'm not putting them behind the sign because I have no room to move it right now. I just placed the extra KEMs together on a plot of land that makes it obvious that they're there simply for 5 stars and not because I thought it looked good. Kind of like a KEM farm.

Oh well just a suggestion :)
    Ur a famer!
    tumblr_mevkxczll81s0o92ao1_250.gif

Just kiddin!
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    EA really needs to add a decoration that gives consumerism. They've given us SP decor that gives gluttony and even walls that give righteousness, where's the consumerism decor at? :?
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got it behind volcano, it look's like this
    An5FyVn.png
    Wl8Ipc4.png
  • Donna4612
    366 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Here's my triple Gulp-N-Blow.
    c83d30409c6f1ebfe67d3a5ee698e5b8.jpg

I haven't figured out a way to make the KEMs combine to look right.
    And I'd really like some picnic tables.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    I refuse to add so man KEM's and GNB's to an already crowded map. The 5 star rating ain't important enough and having so many just doesn't make sense.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013
    JHoOfw6.png
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    An5FyVn.png
    Wl8Ipc4.png

I like how you hid that Simbass. I never thought of that. I have 4 1/2 stars because I didn't want a town full of Kwik-E-Marts. But hiding them behind those tall items (Springfield sign too) is a great idea. :thumbup:
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    JHoOfw6.png

I like this...I may have to borrow it while I'm redesigning!

Josh's idea is nice as well...I've wanted to add the gas pumps for a while, and it makes good use of the extra cars as well.
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:

I like how you hid that Simbass. I never thought of that. I have 4 1/2 stars because I didn't want a town full of Kwik-E-Marts. But hiding them behind those tall items (Springfield sign too) is a great idea. :thumbup:

You just have to watch because sometimes the characters will perform their tasks in the hidden buildings, but it's a great tool to stash unneeded-but-needed buildings.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    you STILL need 9 Kwik E Marts to get 5 stars.

Has it really gone up to 9 KEM's to get all 5stars??? :shock: I wondered why mine dropped to 4.5stars this morning :( I dont know whether i want another 3 of them in my town tho, i have 6 already
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited August 2013

In KL we can hide 3 hod dog stands (they're the smallest one )behind the hotel to upgrade rating
    jy8hJHd.png
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'll stick with my 4.5 stars ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    In KL we can hide 3 hod dog stands (they're the smallest one )behind the hotel to upgrade rating
    jy8hJHd.png

Thats a clever idea :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    Or.....you could give EA the finger and refuse to put all these stores in your town....I have 2 each of the KEM, KB, and GAB spaced out.....any more than that looks horrible. Half a star is not worth the effort.... :wink:
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Or.....you could give EA the finger and refuse to put all these stores in your town....I have 2 each of the KEM, KB, and GAB spaced out.....any more than that looks horrible. Half a star is not worth the effort.... :wink:
    Even if EA does give us a store in the next update, what difference could it possibly make right?, just one store. I say we should get a Squidport decoration that gives us consumerism like some kind of booth or stand . . like those KL merch stuff.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I got one. Personally, the 5 stars just aren't that worth it for me.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited August 2013
    I don't mind adding Krusty Burgers and Gulp n' Blows (I have 2 and 3 of each, respectively), but I can't bring myself to add more than one Kwik-E-Mart. To me, it's not the Kwik-E-Mart without Apu, and there's only one Apu.

Just my style. :-)
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I don't understand why there is so much emphasis on KEM's when Springfield has other stores. I'm staying with 4.5 stars....I just think 9 KEMs
    is insane!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.