EA Forums - Banner

Here is a way to add more KEMs with it not looking quite so stupid

2Next

Replies

• TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I don't mind adding Krusty Burgers and Gulp n' Blows (I have 2 and 3 of each, respectively), but I can't bring myself to add more than one Kwik-E-Mart. To me, it's not the Kwik-E-Mart without Apu, and there's only one Apu.

Just my style. :-)

I like to think that Apu appears behind the counter in every Kwik-E-Mart simultaneously.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited August 2013

I like to think that Apu appears behind the counter in every Kwik-E-Mart simultaneously.
    He's expanding his empire so that each octuplet will have his/her own store!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I could understand one other KEM, being operated by his brother Sanjay... But thats it.
  • elbonians
    16 posts
    edited August 2013
    I haven't figured out a way to make the KEMs combine to look right.

I think the obvious solution being overlooked here is to build a Kwik-E-Mart maze.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ive been placing mine around town...

e0at.png

5lz4.png

xm8n.png

Tho I remember the old addage a convienience store (or 7-11) on every corner, I think thier getting a bit carried away here..
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I think the star ratings are overrated. 8)

But...I did pass 5 convenience stores on my way home this morning, and I only drove 3 miles. Maybe the game is just trying to emulate real life! :lol:
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Or.....you could give EA the finger and refuse to put all these stores in your town....I have 2 each of the KEM, KB, and GAB spaced out.....any more than that looks horrible. Half a star is not worth the effort.... :wink:

Same, 2 of each is plenty.
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited August 2013
    elbonians wrote:
    I haven't figured out a way to make the KEMs combine to look right.

I think the obvious solution being overlooked here is to build a Kwik-E-Mart maze.

Please build one. I would love to see it.
  • butterfly26k
    76 posts
    edited August 2013
    9 :shock: wow that's just stupid. I have 3 and that's pushing it .
  • Sakaane
    102 posts
    edited August 2013
    Donna4612 wrote:
    And I'd really like some picnic tables.

I'm dying for some picnic tables, for both Krustyland and Springfield. Some parks, and amusement parks especially, just aren't complete without somewhere to sit down to eat!

But yeah... I won't be adding more than two of each kind of store to my Springfield. It'd be overkill otherwise.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    After seeing this thread i put two more KEM's in my town, i now have 8 in total and that has made me go back up to 5stars

So you may not actually need 9 to get all the stars but it still a lot of KEM's, way more than any town actually needs :lol:

Maybe it not actually KEM's we should be putting everywhere in our towns, maybe it should be Krusty Burgers to keep it like more the program ;)

UCtRzMTl.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    sSZ7Mpe.jpg
    That's what I did.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Are my eyes deceiving me? A thread from Josh offering a way to help people?

Just kidding. Nice one Josh, cheers pal.

I added a second KEM, GnB and Krusty Burger in my regional area, not for the consumerism rating, but because I can. :)

null_zpse751abd0.png
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    After seeing this thread i put two more KEM's in my town, i now have 8 in total and that has made me go back up to 5stars

So you may not actually need 9 to get all the stars but it still a lot of KEM's, way more than any town actually needs :lol:

Maybe it not actually KEM's we should be putting everywhere in our towns, maybe it should be Krusty Burgers to keep it like more the program ;)

UCtRzMTl.png

You need 9 if you have every store minus the Halloween store.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2013

I added a second KEM, GnB and Krusty Burger in my regional area, not for the consumerism rating, but because I can. :)

null_zpse751abd0.png

Or was it a stealth way to attack EA and this game?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:

My apologies :) That explains the reason for my 8, still crazy to have even that many placed, i dread to think how many we would need if they gave us more land :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

My apologies :) That explains the reason for my 8, still crazy to have even that many placed, i dread to think how many we would need if they gave us more land :shock:

I have a KEM farm that I plan to keep until I need the land. Once I do, that's going away regardless of whether or not EA fixes consumerism. Same thing for houses...I'm pretty much done with building them. I don't care enough. But for the time, I do have some extra unused land so I will use it as a junkyard for KEM and houses.
  • chessfan12
    50 posts
    edited August 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    I think the star ratings are overrated.

+1
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:

null_zpse751abd0.png

Or was it a stealth way to attack EA and this game?

There's the always-turning-a-positive-into-a-negative Josh we've all come to know and love. Bravo.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.