EA Forums - Banner

Are you doing KL or the new Eddie and Lou Quests/ Springfield quests in general?

Equal I'm a fair person :D

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm doing them equally with more emphasis on krustyland since i find it more enjoyable currently.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm finishing up the quests in Springfield first. Plus I need money more than tickets right now. When I have done that, it's everyone back to Krustyland. :D
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Focusing on SF putting SP tiles on hold, & KL myself.
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Right now I'm just focused on getting enough tickets to be able to build all the rides, then I'll continue the level update. I feel really behind with KL, I only just finished building the flea dipper? I think it's called.
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited August 2013
    I am doing both equally I have the characters needed for Lou quests in Springfield when it calls for them otherwise they are in KL.
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Equal for me. Since not all people can go to KL.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    I'm in no rush, it's not like its limited so I don't feel the need to focus on one or the other. I just take it as it comes. :)
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    Doing both at the same time, also Squidport.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Right now I'm just focused on getting enough tickets to be able to build all the rides, then I'll continue the level update. I feel really behind with KL, I only just finished building the flea dipper? I think it's called.
    I love the KrustyLand landscaping you did.

I'm working on both at the same time.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    My priorities have changed! I just got the swat van! woohoo!
    I'm now in the swat van club with the other level 33's!

Now...what should i buy with my 105 dollars that i have left over? :D
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Trying to do both at the same time although it can be confusing, especially when a character I have in Krustyland (on a job) is supposed to prompt the next part of the story in SF
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm busing them back and forth. Wonder is I'm complying with some Court Order somewhere?
  • cjryder625
    1421 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I keep everyone on the same length quests as much as possible then when the time ends check the quest lines and send those characters off then send all the rest off on similar timed jobs. KL characters go first then I do SF. I find that maximises tickets/cash without being too stressful. As far as visiting neighbours is concerned I only visit KL as that gives the better payout and it saves time not going between peoples KL/SF. I cycle round all 100 neighbours several times a day until I have collected as many as I can.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm trying to do both a the same time, basically when I have free characters that can go to KL I send them there while doing the other quests :)

It's kind of working lol gonna finish the quest line then put everyone bk on KL tasks :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited August 2013
    Going between all three. Pacing my quests to do a couple in SF then a couple in KL. keeping non essentials to a minimum. Didn't get Calmwood yet. Migh wait another level so price drops more. I try n spread what little time I have each day between those and a couple neighbor visits daily.
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited August 2013
    When characters are needed in Springfield I bus them over, otherwise they are in KL. I have just built Smokey water thingy so am way behind there.
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    Honestly, I'm far less concerned with KrustyLand because there's obviously going to be a lot more stuff added and I hate constant redesign :) So I did up a few of my KL pieces and now I'm doing the new quests while redesigning my Springfield.
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    I'm in no rush, it's not like its limited so I don't feel the need to focus on one or the other. I just take it as it comes. :)

Ditto. I'm in no big hurry, and I like having something new to look forward to in both KL and SF.
  • Acolyte_Strife
    44 posts
    edited August 2013
    Both,

Quests take priority over Tickets
    First quest recieved takes priority over the next quest recieved
    Tickets take priority over Dollars
    All my characters finish at the same time, so I first release the characters in KL so they are available in SF to activate or further any quest there. If they don't, they get send back to KL to obtain tickets or further the KL questline.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6308 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I'm doing both equally. The more the merrier. Just got done with Arnie Pye's quest line. So now I only have to worry about Eddie/Lou & the Krustyland stuff, while I keep buying tiles to expand my Squidport
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.