EA Forums - Banner

Can't finish detention task with Bart & Krabappel (unjustified sorrows)

Replies

• jnel82
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the exact same problem so any suggestions would be appreciated. Only difference with mine is Bart actually completed the task and was told he did but its not registering that he did, it still says 0/1 for send Bart to Detention and I no longer have the option to do that.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    jnel82 wrote:
    I'm having the exact same problem so any suggestions would be appreciated. Only difference with mine is Bart actually completed the task and was told he did but its not registering that he did, it still says 0/1 for send Bart to Detention and I no longer have the option to do that.

Have you tried storing anything yet? Specifically, the treehouse?
  • jnel82
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    Yes I stored everything and logged out and when I log back in and put everything back it's the same as now still saying Bart needs to complete Detention.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    jnel82 wrote:
    Yes I stored everything and logged out and when I log back in and put everything back it's the same as now still saying Bart needs to complete Detention.

Drat. Sorry, jnel. I know this solution didn't work for oliwor, but I was hoping for an easy fix in your case. :(
  • jnel82
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    Well I do think your on to something though because I just tried it again just because I'm stuck and don't know what else to do and now in Krabappels task screen I have the option again highlighted in yellow for her to host detention but nothing showing telling me to send Bart to detention. My task still is showing 1/1 saying she completed her hosting Detention though so I'm more confused now.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    jnel82 wrote:
    Well I do think your on to something though because I just tried it again just because I'm stuck and don't know what else to do and now in Krabappels task screen I have the option again highlighted in yellow for her to host detention but nothing showing telling me to send Bart to detention. My task still is showing 1/1 saying she completed her hosting Detention though so I'm more confused now.

Not sure what to suggest. Perhaps if you now send out Krabapel on her quest, something might shake loose for Bart. I wish I had something more concrete to offer by way of advice.
  • oliwor
    32 posts
    edited November 2012
    I am getting mad. I am sitting on half a million dollars and cant buy channel6 because of this damn bug... grrr :(
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited November 2012
    Gutted, I however am fine
  • oliwor
    32 posts
    edited November 2012
    thread on page 8... so.. bump :(
  • oliwor
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    ingame-update (cool brown house & cool homer) and still no fix for the incomplete quest.

grrr...
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    This is an individual Problem (i have absolutly no issues), so open a ticket please, they will answer within 2-4 weeks, the bumping of this thread without any reason and sense is just annoying - don't take this as an offense please

EA don't react on the posts here, so bumping and wining doesn't help here
  • oliwor
    32 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have no idea how to "open a ticket".

And this "individual problem" effects also three other people in this thread as you can read.

And thanks for telling me to stop whining, that obviously helps a lot...
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    Oh three (maybe 100 people) from 38 million players haha.... hilarious, this is SO DAMN INDIVIDUAL that it hurts and you don't get it, haha, mad emy dade dude, get a life man, there is mor eimportant out in this world.

And for opening a Ticket:

The "Contact"-Button on the front-page isn't there "just for fun":

https://help.ea.com/ (in the right lower corner)

direct link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

• jobe305
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    I believe if you follow the post it's pretty obvious that several of us have filed with EA. This thread is an outlet and a way to see if there are any solutions.
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited December 2012
    Jobe: no one said that they don't believe him and the others wh had this bug, but bumbling it over and over again, with such no sense, only to cry for attention does not fix it
  • oliwor
    32 posts
    edited December 2012
    is bumping a crime? does it offens you? whats your problem? there are half a dozen "cool house" and "add me" and other redundant * threads on the first pages.. does they offend you, too?

if you dont have any issues: fine. great. cheer yourself for your awesomeness.
    but if you dont have any productive suggestions in here, then please leave this thread alone. thx.

edit: oh b u l l **** leads to asterix, hehe

and as always: sorry for bad english. i am not native.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    You should make a new thread in each forum and bump them daily to maximize your results.
  • oliwor
    32 posts
    edited December 2012
    hm.. to make it redundant? sounds like a great idea. thx.

i go now and spread the holy words..
  • mfwan26
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    Looks like this issue hasnt been fixed by the christmas update. Looks like i am going to have to start from level 1 again.
  • jobe305
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have made two more complaints to EA in the last two weeks with no response. Christmas update doesn't seem to have the patch.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!