EA Forums - Banner

"To Protect and Serve" : Caption Contest!

Replies

  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    On a bicycle built for two.......
    poldua1f8b5.jpeg
    MoopsDude wrote:
    I love that one.
    Butch and sundance...." Raindrops keep falling on my head". :lol:

    NO! Not Butch and Sundance: Butch and Etta Place, the wife of Sundance ( Mrs. Harry Longbaugh-sp?). I didn't know that was a task because in my game Homer & Squeeky-Voice haven't been free at the same time yet. Ah, something new to which to look forward.. .NOT! Nettangel, you tease. That was great timing on your part.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    Fat Tony trying to get rid of a problem...
    image.jpg
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    Have a great pic if Edna rebuffing a group of handsome men trying to impress her, bonus ***dog taking a whizz in the background, I didn't realize they were even back there when I took pic. If someone could please post I would be grateful.

    ]image.jpg
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    tlindfors wrote:
    Have a great pic if Edna rebuffing a group of handsome men trying to impress her, bonus ***dog taking a whizz in the background, I didn't realize they were even back there when I took pic. image.jpg

    Sorry about this; having trouble viewing what you've posted. It's either nothing or this thumbnail. Perhaps someone can fix?
    xrobotlove wrote:
    Fat Tony trying to get rid of a problem...
    Ha! That Krusty Doll said "die!" once too often and to the wrong person!
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012

    You forgot the IMG tags.
    image.jpg
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    tlindfors wrote:
    Have a great pic if Edna rebuffing a group of handsome men trying to impress her, bonus ***dog taking a whizz in the background, I didn't realize they were even back there when I took pic. image.jpg
    elsie_d wrote:
    Sorry about this; having trouble viewing what you've posted. It's either nothing or this thumbnail. Perhaps someone can fix?

    Elsie, your problem is the photo is in quotes. I always make sure to take the photo out of the quotes and place it after. If you notice in my post above, the photo is at the intended size, after the quote.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    You forgot the IMG tags.
    For some reason they edited the post and removed them. It originally showed the picture.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    Elsie, your problem is the photo is in quotes. I always make sure to take the photo out of the quotes and place it after. If you notice in my post above, the photo is at the intended size, after the quote.

    Thanks for the info. That might be a way for me to deliberately get thumbnails in future.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    tlindfors posted two links to the same picture. Quoting it will not change the size.
  • DurtyDave10
    63 posts
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    On a bicycle built for two.......
    poldua1f8b5.jpeg

    Great Timing on catching that pose! Homer rides around fast on that bike. Awesome Pic! :D
  • Dunlow17
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    how do you actually post pics? its always asking for a url and then it dont show them
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012

    Release The Hounds!
    paloud1fbd5.jpeg
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Out of the way Burnsie Beast!

    dapuol1fbd6.jpeg
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Hahaha! This thread just gets better and better. I love the look on Homer's face, Nettangel. How do you manage to always be right on cue with the screenshots?
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012

    Last one for this thread and have a few more which belong on the glitch thread. I'll post them now.
    Hope I am not posting too many. Please let me know if there is a rule on this, thanks.


    My fave... Deliverance, oh Cletus I didn't know you cared! Where's my banjo?
    uldopa1fbd8.jpeg
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Hahaha! This thread just gets better and better. I love the look on Homer's face, Nettangel. How do you manage to always be right on cue with the screenshots?



    It seems to just happen. I catch them misbehaving often in my town when they think I am not looking. I just keep clicking and hope for a good one and am surprised each time when it works. They are fast but I am faster I guess.
    My poor Springfield is getting a bad reputation eh!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    @nettangel Thank you for the laughter. I'm sitting at my desk scrolling the forum and let out the loudest laugh when I saw that "release the hounds". I'm going to be snickering because of that for the rest of the day
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    talk375 wrote:
    @nettangel Thank you for the laughter. I'm sitting at my desk scrolling the forum and let out the loudest laugh when I saw that "release the hounds". I'm going to be snickering because of that for the rest of the day

    Happy to be of service, I am here to please lol.
    I once said I have the word FUN imprinted on my brain and there is no cure I'm afraid. Now you will all be at the mercy of my warped sense of humour.
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    nettangel wrote:
    talk375 wrote:
    @nettangel Thank you for the laughter. I'm sitting at my desk scrolling the forum and let out the loudest laugh when I saw that "release the hounds". I'm going to be snickering because of that for the rest of the day

    Happy to be of service, I am here to please lol.
    I once said I have the word FUN imprinted on my brain and there is no cure I'm afraid. Now you will all be at the mercy of my warped sense of humour.


    Don't mind that at all, I love to laugh. Especially when I'm not expecting it and other people can't figure out what the heck was so funny. So glad I discovered these forums
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!