EA Forums - Banner

Getting donuts without spending an arm and a leg

Prev13
Thanks for posting this. Wow you won the scrathcer four times in the last two days. Congrats !
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    You can also spend $20-30, with each new update and get the premium items, sometimes with extra left.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited August 2013
    You can also buy a boatload a couple times a month. Only a couple hundred, that's what I spend in McDonald's.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    You can also buy a boatload a couple times a month. Only a couple hundred, that's what I spend in McDonald's.

Hey Melody :) Good to see you about :)

Aww a boatload i must buy another one of those, i keep buying the 900 amount which when i need two in a month is spending more than i need to :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Aww a boatload i must buy another one of those, i keep buying the 900 amount which when i need two in a month is spending more than i need to :(

Hey Neo :)

EA did the pricing well, you end up going for the store because it seems like less but in actual fact it's way more.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    Lard lad really needs to produce some donuts once in awhile. I'd love a task where the cops go for a week and give us a few!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Hey Neo :)

EA did the pricing well, you end up going for the store because it seems like less but in actual fact it's way more.

Hey :) Yeah you know, the pricing althoug may be dear, is spot on to lure you in lol I fall for the 900 everytime oh it only £35 better than the big bill but you buy two of those and damn i just did more money :lol:
    menace1211 wrote:
    Lard lad really needs to produce some donuts once in awhile. I'd love a task where the cops go for a week and give us a few!

Ahh the eternal question lol Still baffles me why this was never implemented into the game, its the perfect way of giving a donut a week of something, you idea is wicked btw :)

Although Sideshow Bob & Snake would cause no end of trouble with no police about
    1wc01R2.gif
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Although Sideshow Bob & Snake would cause no end of trouble with no police about[/color] 1wc01R2.gif

But of course, now we know the real reason this hasn't happened yet!
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    it would make better sense if lards did payout a donut or two, though if you have more than one lards i think only one should give the donuts.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    it would make better sense if lards did payout a donut or two, though if you have more than one lards i think only one should give the donuts.
    Yeah a bit like the scratch r if you have 2 KEM you get only 1 go
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    Four times? :shock: Can I rub your head for luck? That is the bad thing about these threads, after I read the I compulsively buy a fer tickets. Wish me luck.

Results
    1. 9 donuts
    2. 50 donuts
    3. 100 donuts
    4. 6 donuts
    5. 12 donuts

Someone tell me not to get anymore.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Four times? :shock: Can I rub your head for luck? That is the bad thing about these threads, after I read the I compulsively buy a fer tickets. Wish me luck.

Results
    1. 9 donuts
    2. 50 donuts
    3. 100 donuts
    4. 6 donuts
    5. 12 donuts

As a fellow F.A don't do it
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013

Results
    1. 9 donuts
    2. 50 donuts
    3. 100 donuts
    4. 6 donuts
    5. 12 donuts

You've convinced me... For now.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013

Results
    1. 9 donuts
    2. 50 donuts
    3. 100 donuts
    4. 6 donuts
    5. 12 donuts

You've convinced me... For now.

Looks like good results tbh with you mate :) I've only won the 100 once every other time has been 6,9 or 12 :(
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited August 2013

totally agree... we need a donut generator!
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Looks like good results tbh with you mate :) I've only won the 100 once every other time has been 6,9 or 12 :([/color]
    It was my first jackpot :D I've gotten 50 before, but never 100. Quick everyone rub her head for luck like I did.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    EA.. Y u no give Platinum Scratch-R?!?!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Looks like good results tbh with you mate :) I've only won the 100 once every other time has been 6,9 or 12 :([/color]
    It was my first jackpot :D I've gotten 50 before, but never 100. Quick everyone rub her head for luck like I did.

What like this you mean? :lol:

456351.gif
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

456351.gif

I don't know. Walt's luck is running out. :lol: I suggest knocking on wood or throwing salt over your shoulder.

The game has been teasing me lately. At least once a week it keeps saying, "you could have won 50 donuts. " Yeah, right.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

456351.gif

I don't know. Walt's luck is running out. :lol: I suggest knocking on wood or throwing salt over your shoulder.

The game has been teasing me lately. At least once a week it keeps saying, "you could have won 50 donuts. " Yeah, right.

CbSL6em.gif

Yeah I've had a couple of those 50 donut wins lol Kinda makes me wanna try one more time but i know i wouldnt get 50 if i did try :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited August 2013
    No, you would get 100 karma is on your side.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.