EA Forums - Banner

Getting to your neighbour's KL without going thru their SF

So I don't know if I am late to the train here, but I figured out that instead if searching my neighbour's towns for their Krustybus to get to their KL, you just tap on the upper part of their space on your neighbour's list where their KL is, this takes your directly to their KL instead of to their SF.

Hope that helps :)

Yep.
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    yes you are a little late with this
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I did not know that. Thanks for the tip
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Deadshot didnt know about it :P
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Deadshot didnt know about it :P

yes apparently not everyone did but i have seen a few posts about it. glad you brought it up again so more people would stop wasting their time searching for the stupid bus terminal.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited August 2013
    So I don't know if I am late to the train here, but I figured out that instead if searching my neighbour's towns for their Krustybus to get to their KL, you just tap on the upper part of their space on your neighbour's list where their KL is, this takes your directly to their KL instead of to their SF.

Hope that helps :)

Still worth a repost new neighbor. Trying to find the bus blows.

• forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    bumpity bump :twisted:
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • Fingerpopping58
    120 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'd been considering adding a post about along the lines of 'do your friends a favour and place your shuttle close to your game's entry point'.

I missed the earlier posts about this, so I for one am deeply appreciative of this information! This is going to speed up my visiting no end!!
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited August 2013
    This should be in the stickied game guide, maybe a bolded sentance or two at the top of the krustyland section??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.