EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with the simpsons house?

Prev1
Yea

Built it lol

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I put mine next to Flanders House.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

What a good idea. Don't tell me you put it on evergreen terrace or ill get mad. That was my idea.
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

What a good idea. Don't tell me you put it on evergreen terrace or ill get mad. That was my idea.

Dammit, that was my idea!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

OMG you copied my idea!! :twisted: 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Well, I've decide I'm giving Homer some prime real estate and moving him to the wooded area next to my maze. So there!

(Unfortunately, Flanders is going with him! :lol: Must have the 2 houses side by side.)
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I reprossed, kicked them out and put it up for lease. Flanders paid the rent and let them back in
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Will every one stop copying me and dalton by putting there simpson house either next to flanders or on evergreen terrace, we would greatly appreciate that.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Will every one stop copying me and dalton by putting there simpson house either next to flanders or on evergreen terrace, we would greatly appreciate that.

You have this backward you all are copying me :P I started playing Feb 29 2012 so I win! :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

You have this backward you all are copying me :P I started playing Feb 29 2012 so I win! :lol:

Sorry I sarted the 28th I believe Australia had it a day before the uk, please correct me if iam wrong.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Sorry I sarted the 28th I believe Australia had it a day before the uk, please correct me if iam wrong.

Hmm interesting considering it was release in UK 1st :P
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Yea

Built it lol
    Booom! lol. Iv yet to see a really special simpsons house. They always tend to get left out :( ppl normal but a brown fence, the tree house and homers pool and hammock. Other than than that nothing amazing 8)
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mine is on the edge of my neighbourhood, right between the mental hospital, and the hospital. I figure they'll need both those places pretty close.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mine is on the edge of my neighbourhood, right between the mental hospital, and the hospital. I figure they'll need both those places pretty close.
    lol that is true :lol:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I was inspired and I hated looking at the last pieces of land being unfinished. So here's something different. (At least until I need the land.)

3c40ab0e0969d9758103e34c073fb7da_zps3febaec3.jpg
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Iv yet to see a really special simpsons house. They always tend to get left out :( ppl normal but a brown fence, the tree house and homers pool and hammock. Other than than that nothing amazing 8)
    Brown fence......check
    Tree house.........check
    Homers pool......check
    Hammock...........check

Now here's where I will blow your mind.......I have swings in the backgarden too ;)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Iv yet to see a really special simpsons house. They always tend to get left out :( ppl normal but a brown fence, the tree house and homers pool and hammock. Other than than that nothing amazing 8)
    Brown fence......check
    Tree house.........check
    Homers pool......check
    Hammock...........check

Now here's where I will blow your mind.......I have swings in the backgarden too ;)

:thumbup: Sounds like a good design! :D

If only Homer used the hammock, people might do more with it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Brown fence......check
    Tree house.........check
    Homers pool......check
    Hammock...........check

Swings.....very nice :) you far nicer than Homer is to give them that :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Brown fence......check
    Tree house.........check
    Homers pool......check
    Hammock...........check

haha mind blown open :wink:
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've color coded my houses, have to fix brown house are but here's my Simpsons house.
    9vfRgRB.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've color coded my houses, have to fix brown house are but here's my Simpsons house.
    9vfRgRB.jpg

Thats kinda mean to Bart & Lisa not having a back garden :shock: Where's Homers hammock? Bet he not happy about that :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!