EA Forums - Banner

worlds largest Zirconia

Prev1
maybe or they want us to keep playing more and more.. the more times we logged in, the more chances people will buy donuts..

Replies

• adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited August 2013
    Instant build and awesome animation!!
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    im poor with only 3.2m take me a couple of weeks to get it, but ill prob just wait till i get to about 10m
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    5 mill may look a lot if you've just started out. But sum of the vets on here. This will still not touch the sides of there accounts lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    5 mill may look a lot if you've just started out. But sum of the vets on here. This will still not touch the sides of there accounts lol

Your right this has killed my bank balance thank god I've still got over 30mil left :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    LX8iUbU.jpg
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Your right this has killed my bank balance thank god I've still got over 30mil left :lol:

nobody likes a show off :P
  • njramsfan128
    65 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

30 mil! LOL :-o I only got like 1.2 million. but I only been playing for a few months.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

30 mil! LOL :-o I only got like 1.2 million. but I only been playing for a few months.
    haha I don't have as much a you NeO but I'm gona have to build it back up. If they keep hiking up the prices of the million dollar items lol
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited August 2013
    Was expecting a multiday build with this expensive purchase as with the other three million plus builds. But instant, with awesome animation!!
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited August 2013
    Dct2209 wrote:
    Omg I have emptied my bank balance but I have it.

is EA making these items so expensive knowing that people who have hacked will be spending all of their donuts on cash lol

FIVE MILLION

No, it's more that once you've been playing a while, you build up a pretty big bankroll, which is less incentive to log in, put your characters on task, collect from buildings, etc., and therefore less chance that you'll spend real money.

Putting in $$$ items wipes out those reserves and gets vets playing more consistently.
  • johncolombo
    11515 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I got mine. Still have over 5 million left.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited August 2013
    Wow that's it??!! Up close it's huuuuuge but from up here it's tiny. The Accord looks ace :mrgreen:
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Did anyone happen to note the XP gain from the zirconia? I didn't, but it was enough to level me up, and I thought I was only about halfway to the target amount. It was a ton of XP, for sure!
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited August 2013
    Aaaaaand my only 5 MIL GONE and WORTH IT! Hahahaha
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited August 2013
    Dct2209 wrote:
    Omg I have emptied my bank balance but I have it.

is EA making these items so expensive knowing that people who have hacked will be spending all of their donuts on cash lol

FIVE MILLION

Maybe there are people who have been playing this game for a long time who could buy 12 of these things, no donuts needed. :roll:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    does the tapping work for neighbor or only the owner?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

haha I don't have as much a you NeO but I'm gona have to build it back up. If they keep hiking up the prices of the million dollar items lol

I have been playing since the very start so money has just built up, but with the way these big money items keep rising it wont be long before im wiped out :lol: Good job you can only buy 1 of these :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I bought it and it pushed me halfway through the bonus level. I still have a little money left too. :wink:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can't build it even I do have the money. I don't want to destroy anything.
    I hope we get more land next time.

Anybody selling any land? :mrgreen:
  • poppaswan
    53 posts
    edited August 2013
    I can't build it even I do have the money. I don't want to destroy anything.
    I hope we get more land next time.

Anybody selling any land? :mrgreen:

Did you see how small it is? It's big for a CZ, but pretty small for $5,000,000. I just stuck mine in front of Burns mansion.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.