EA Forums - Banner

I think I broke it. Help please.

2Next

Replies

• Kindlarry
    26 posts
    edited August 2013
    I'm back in. Let me In For a bit this morning and I tried to sell as many houses as possible but it kicked me off and didn't save. Then this afternoon it came back on and was working pretty good. Little slow. Sold a bunch of houses and should be good. Thank you for help. Does anyone know if your inventory counts towards stuff slowing game down? I've got so much stuff. Not sure how I'd get rid of it all. A clear inventory button would be nice. Thanks again
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    I've got 420 white houses I farm. I had another 256 purple that I put in storage when my white farm was completed and have never had a problem. Granted my white farm is really far away from the center of town and all my real buildings with a river in between just in case.
  • Mysteerye
    78 posts
    edited August 2013
    Mysteerye wrote:
    I've had neighbours who have more than 300 houses, until I deleted them.

:D

null_zpsa75ba863.gif

My phone took forever to play that GIF. I was thinking "**** is that face for?"
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    I've got 420 white houses I farm. I had another 256 purple that I put in storage when my white farm was completed and have never had a problem. Granted my white farm is really far away from the center of town and all my real buildings with a river in between just in case.

null_zps0aa09dec.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    amuck10 wrote:

:shock: That must of taken forever to tap all those houses lol Nice payout i guess tho :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.