EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else getting constantly booted out?

Prev1
I played fine this morning, but now I'm trying to set my characters on tasks, and my game will work for 20-30 seconds where I can set one or two tasks, and then it promptly boots me back to the loading screen. Anyone else having this issue now?
Hsaaaaaahasaas. Hardy haharhaaaaaarrrr hahahahahshaaaaaahhhaaa. Lol

Replies

• RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    If I get into Krustyland though, it doesn't seem to boot me. Only in SF.

Edit: Just got booted while in KL, so that theory is kaput
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6300 posts Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I've been getting booted out at least once a day. Damn you EA *shakes fist*

tumblr_lte8dowt071qabpivo1_r1_250.gif
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I've been getting booted out at least once a day. Damn you EA *shakes fist*
    Getting booted once a day I could handle, every minute or two is irritating. It happened for over an hour. Set everyone to hour tasks while constantly being booted (figured it was temporary), and hour later when tasks ended still going on.
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Definitely happening more for me, just as I set someone for a task.
    Not sure if it was right after this last update.
  • mattperiolat
    676 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Ah, I see EA has still not fixed the crash bug.

Seriously, EA's servers have been suffering ever since KL update. Now, with the new content and new quests, things are just getting taxed more. It's as simple as that. I had no fewer than 5 crashes just scrolling through town collecting characters and buildings.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yep happening to me too and sadly they fixed the Sideshow Bob glitch I had so no more free money and xp :(
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    All the time :-(
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Heaps too often 4 times in 4 minutes in KL trying to send them all on tasks
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I played fine this morning, but now I'm trying to set my characters on tasks, and my game will work for 20-30 seconds where I can set one or two tasks, and then it promptly boots me back to the loading screen. Anyone else having this issue now?

It's always worse after an update......I'm constantly booted out of KL when giving characters tasks. It's only going to get worse until EA addresses the problem.
  • cowboys2203nc
    34 posts
    edited August 2013
    I keep having the same problem. Everytime I send people out for task the game crashes. Then after I log back in and try again it sometimes crashes again. It happens in Springfield & Krustyland. Has been doing this for weeks now. I wish they would fix it.
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited August 2013
    Ah, I see EA has still not fixed the crash bug.

Seriously, EA's servers have been suffering ever since KL update. Now, with the new content and new quests, things are just getting taxed more. It's as simple as that. I had no fewer than 5 crashes just scrolling through town collecting characters and buildings.

Same here :evil:
  • ZiggyRizla77
    33 posts
    edited August 2013
    This morning I was getting booted a lot. Much better now though.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Heaps too often 4 times in 4 minutes in KL trying to send them all on tasks

Same here. Seems too happen most frequently in KL assigning tasks. I can assign tasks in my SF without a crash.
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited August 2013
    Happens to me in both places while collecting, assigning tasks & sometimes just when I'm scrolling around not tapping anything. The only time it doesn't seem to happen to me is when I'm visiting neighbors.
    It's always more squirrelly after an update.....
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't fix it. It's irritating I can go 30 seconds before it boots me. An hour ago, upon reopening it, it was going for 3 minutes and I thought it was fixed, but then the rapid repeating crashing started again
  • cathyfitz245
    43 posts
    edited August 2013
    Yep, me too. :(

And it's happening on both the original iPad (the worst) and even the new iPad that I got specifically for my main town. What devices is this happening on? All generations of Apple? Android?
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Yep, me too. :(

And it's happening on both the original iPad (the worst) and even the new iPad that I got specifically for my main town. What devices is this happening on? All generations of Apple? Android?
    well I have an Ipad4 with 128gig and an Iphone 5 with 64gig and its happening plenty on both those
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm on my Android phone
  • nastya0391
    1 posts
    edited August 2013
    :twisted:
    Yes i have been booted out.
    Everything time i atemt to play. The game boot me out. I tought it was my internet connection(the standard replay from EA) so i white to a friend's house and the sabe hapened, and same thing at Starbucks . So i swithed to my iPod and same thing.
    This game is becoming a crap with each update, the programer's must be laughting now. And because is working day weekend. This problem will not be solved until next weekend :evil: :evil:
  • Krazykarl12
    48 posts
    edited September 2013
    Happens a lot to me while assigning tasks and moving around fast..

:shock:

At least once per session (normally messing around for a half hour at a time )
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.