EA Forums - Banner

I'm tired of level 34, anyone know when level 35 comes out?

2Next

Replies

• amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    You truly are my faviourite troll, never change.

Strangely enough, +1.

+ 2

Though I wonder where the Bart squad is... Posing in their undies in front of the mirror?

The anti anti troll squad will be forming shortly, contact jay_kay for info lol

Or is it meta anti troll squad?
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited August 2013
    homer_laugh.gif
    58630627-lol-reaction.gif

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    homer_laugh.gif
    58630627-lol-reaction.gif

Couple of great Homer gifs there :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AARONRTD
    1805 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Your so far behind I finished level 35 last week, the "Homer" car 7,000,000, Oil taker crashed clean up seal beach - town helps clean up beach and animals. Just getting started on level 37. Almost got the 10,000,000 to buy the Monorail, the bat-mobil cost 100 donuts. Hopefully I'll get done by next week for the THOH.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    interestingnot.gif[/URL]
  • AARONRTD
    1805 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    frogger53 wrote:
    interestingnot.gif[/URL]

Rotfl
    That's a classic
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hahaha. Gif of the day for me. Gold star awarded to frogger. Wear it with pride.

goldstar.gif
  • McWoo
    9 posts
    edited August 2013
    Level 35?????? I had an update yesterday (build Springfield high school) and have just been put on to level 34. How far behind are we in the uk
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited August 2013
    McWoo wrote:
    Level 35?????? I had an update yesterday (build Springfield high school) and have just been put on to level 34. How far behind are we in the uk

He's just having a laugh mate. :)
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    AARONRTD wrote:
    Your so far behind I finished level 35 last week, the "Homer" car 7,000,000, Oil taker crashed clean up seal beach - town helps clean up beach and animals. Just getting started on level 37. Almost got the 10,000,000 to buy the Monorail, the bat-mobil cost 100 donuts. Hopefully I'll get done by next week for the THOH.

Hmmm I'm your friend and I didn't see any mono rail :wink:

Josh you said you were leaving this forum. Go away so we can have a party

DTOs35y.jpg
  • AARONRTD
    1805 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    AARONRTD wrote:

DTOs35y.jpg

You have to be in the same (wishful thinking) level as I am or you can't see what I see.
  • jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited August 2013
    Screw lvl 35, i want level 36 !

Ow and my first reaction to this thread was

tumblr_m1b3dazeDT1r5r4uyo1_500.gif
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited August 2013
    My reaction to the OPs post when I read it...
    ynnwz6h.jpg

My next thought was null_zps3a452d23.gif
    I think we need time to get through this update before another I one please!

Sorry josh but I will have to argue with you in this one.
    Just wanna say that i love scrubs
    ScrubsTed.gif
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    AARONRTD wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:

DTOs35y.jpg

You have to be in the same (wishful thinking) level as I am or you can't see what I see.

An I see....I have a ways to go, I'm still building squid port !
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    AARONRTD wrote:

DTOs35y.jpg

Read the 3rd post there. I will never go away. I will troll you until the day I die. And with my last trolling breath, I will let out a Nelson "haha" and then I'll die.
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hey Jay we should get an update with in two weeks, however most updates comes when people finisher there quest line. Most people rush it so they get impasiant and wonder where the next update it. Take your time and don't rush it. Or As in 10min it's the 1st of September so on Thursday they might surprise us with the next update on Thursay first week of September. I doubt it. I guess it the 12th or the 13th we can expect the next update. I'm hoping for Selma and Patty
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Also, anyone know what is in level 35?
    I looked through the files today and saw a little gem called Ruth Powers for 100 donuts. No level 35 content, though.

Ruth Powers?

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Ruth_Powers

Ruth_Powers.png
    Yeah, that's her.
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps next update will be mid September and following the recent pattern of falling on Thursdays, on Sep 12. Wondering if this will be the last update before the much antecipated Halloween event !!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2013
    vixoovee wrote:
    Perhaps next update will be mid September and following the recent pattern of falling on Thursdays, on Sep 12. Wondering if this will be the last update before the much antecipated Halloween event !!!

Theres a Halloween update??? Why has no one mentioned this before :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    tumblr_lgbith0wC61qf8yek.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.