EA Forums - Banner

My new hillside

Stunning mitzy!!!!!!!!!

I might be ok at creating pictures but your eye for design is incredible!!

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Is that white house in the middle like a grounds keepers house? ;)

    Looks great as usual
    7gnQ6hH.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Is that white house in the middle like a grounds keepers house? ;)

    Looks great as usual
    7gnQ6hH.gif

    Yes indeed. Looking after the 3 buildings so he's close by. Need more houses in my town but no sodding room
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Is that white house in the middle like a grounds keepers house? ;)

    Looks great as usual
    7gnQ6hH.gif

    Yes indeed. Looking after the 3 buildings so he's close by. Need more houses in my town but no sodding room

    So grounds keeper Willie has gone up in the world to be given a house like that ;) If he doesnt look after it do you give him his shack back :lol:

    Designs look great btw, the school fits in there nicely
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    Nice. I'm still experimenting with hills myself. Good inspiration as always.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    I like it. It's looks like an expensive place to live, but the Krabaple apt. brings down the property value a little.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the nice comments as my neighbours will know I like to have a running theme throughout my town so it looks nice as a whole :-)

  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    I like it. It's looks like an expensive place to live, but the Krabaple apt. brings down the property value a little.

    Ha ha. I would be more worried about the nutters next to the high school :-)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    I like it. It's looks like an expensive place to live, but the Krabaple apt. brings down the property value a little.

    Ha ha. I would be more worried about the nutters next to the high school :-)

    +1 :thumbup: 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.