EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Answer! How new players can get old stuff...

Prev13
I like the idea and welcome to the forum.

Replies

• thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited August 2013
    Brilliant!
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    Welcome! I like this idea! That would please a lot of people.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited August 2013
    Vote yes for monkey paw.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    Excellent idea, but to be fair it should cost doughnuts to start with. 15 doughnuts and you get 3 chances to win last years Halloween items.
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Excellent idea, but to be fair it should cost doughnuts to start with. 15 doughnuts and you get 3 chances to win last years Halloween items.

A 15 donut monkey paw would be better than a Homer Buddha!
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    i like that idea.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited August 2013
    am4692 wrote:

A 15 donut monkey paw would be better than a Homer Buddha!

Agreed, not so expensive that people would consider it a rip off, but not free. After all some items are like a badge that show how long you've being playing.
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Great idea, and on your first post, too! Nice work! You've set the bar kind of high for yourself now. Unless you can gargle peanut butter or something similarly spectacular, it all may be downhill from here. Welcome to the forum!
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I gotta say, this is a pretty logical and reasonable idea, and not at all what I expected from a newbie poster! Welcome, and way to set the bar high!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6376 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    But what will old players get with the Monkey Paw since we already have all of last years stuff 8)
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm really anticipating to see how they'll do things this Halloween.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Well, as long as they aren't getting three premium items for 15 doughnuts..
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited September 2013
    That's a cool idea with the monkey paw, and I'm pretty sure fat Tony was a limited time character and he came back so you never know :-)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I like the idea of the monkey paw, maybe for the whole month of October would be good. :thumbup: I may have more luck than I do with the Buddha. :lol:

I agree with Deadshot. Hopefully there will be something new for those of us who have already participated in Halloween before.
  • dreadydrea
    201 posts
    edited September 2013
    Great idea! I see myself spending quite a few donuts during October.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    cookie.gif
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    This is a lovely idea. It would jeep the newer players happy bit I do still think some items should never return. I've been playing since the game was released and really take pride in owning the limited items. Some things should stay as limited :-)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    This is a lovely idea. It would jeep the newer players happy bit I do still think some items should never return. I've been playing since the game was released and really take pride in owning the limited items. Some things should stay as limited :-)

+1 I agree. But that being said, I really want Kang. :mrgreen: (too cheap to buy donuts back then.) Maybe just 1 cemetery can be released again. We get to showcase the pet cemetery. :lol:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    would love to have old halloween stuff again, then i realize..i don't have any land left anyway! :evil:
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

+1 I agree. But that being said, I really want Kang. :mrgreen: (too cheap to buy donuts back then.) Maybe just 1 cemetery can be released again. We get to showcase the pet cemetery. :lol:

the demand for him is up, so they might mark at 125 or 150 maybe more (that is, if somebody from ea bothered to check the forum to see what we want)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.