EA Forums - Banner

Unlocking Chalmers question

I believe Lisa initiates the quest to start building the High School.

Replies

• TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited September 2013

You'd be correct, sir.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013
    Taken from the Walkthrough ;)
    Sahl wrote:
    Superintendent Chalmers Questline

1) Build Springfield High School (24hrs) (Lisa triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 1)
    2) Make Chalmers Shout at “SKINNERRRR!” (1hr) (Skinner Triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 2)
    3)Make Chalmers Administer a Science Test (4hrs) (Chalmers triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 3)
    4) Build the Knowledgeum (36hrs) (Skinner Triggers) (Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 1)
    5) Make Lisa and Skinner Spend the Night at the Knowledgeum (12hrs) (Lisa Triggers) (Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 2)
    6) Make Lisa and Skinner Fix the Science Curriculm (12hrs) (Lisa Triggers)(Night At The Knowledgeum Pt. 3)
    7) Make Chalmers Administer a Science Test (4hrs) (Skinner Triggers)(“SKINNERRRR?!” Pt. 4)
    8) Make Chalmers Visit Town Hall (8hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 1)
    9) Make Chalmers Intend Springfield High School (12hrs) (Quimby Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 2)
    10) Build the All Night Gym. Then Make Chalmers Lead Calisthenics (4hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 3)
    11) Build a Camp Fire. Then Make Chalmers Survive Off the Land (24hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 4)
    12) Make Chalmers Intend Springfield High School (12hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 5)
    13) Make Chalmers Intend Springfield High School (12hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 6)
    14) Make Willie Build a Caber Toss Field (4hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 7)
    15) Make Legs and Louie Intimidate Students (24hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 8)
    16) Make Chalmers Lead Calisthenics (4hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 9)
    17) Make Chalmers Visit Town Hall (8hrs) (Chalmers Triggers) (High School Low Pt. 10)
    18) Place a Minnow Pond. Then Make Chalmers Catch Some “DINNERRRR?!” (8hrs) (Chalmers Triggers)(High School Low Pt. 11)
    Chalmers Triggers)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013

You'd be correct, sir.

Cheers!

null_zpsde51f5dd.png
  • DOMINICAN BRED
    38 posts
    edited September 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Have you finished the "Springfield Confidential" storyline?
    I haven't seen that quest yet. Maybe I'll let everyone get free to see what happens.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013

You'd be correct, sir.

Cheers!

null_zpsde51f5dd.png

No personal pics Jay 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • DOMINICAN BRED
    38 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ok, thanks!
  • DOMINICAN BRED
    38 posts
    edited September 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    Have you finished the "Springfield Confidential" storyline?
    I haven't seen that quest yet. Maybe I'll let everyone get free to see what happens.
    The Springfield Confidential storyline is part of the quest line to do with Eddie and Lou. If you've not finished that quest line then you won't be able to unlock the High School.
    That solves it. Thanks so much for your help. Eddie and lou are my next two characters I am working on unlocking. great!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.