EA Forums - Banner

How do you think ea should release characters?

I thought you left, glad to see you back bud ! I think the way ea are doing it is good right now.

Replies

• amuck10
    506 posts
    edited September 2013
    Probably spaced over time with new skins so the original players could still have an elitist click.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    Good bye?
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think the more popular characters would revitalize the game for many. I've seen the Simpsons only here and there, never on a regular basis, so getting characters I'm not familiar with isn't very exciting. Getting Patty and Selma would be great, they were 2 of my favorites. I loved the way they tormented Homer.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    Probably spaced over time with new skins so the original players could still have an elitist click.

That's a good idea, can't Beleive Bartman hasn't been released yet. Ea knows everyone is sweating over it so there dangling the carrot. Lol
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    I like how they're doing it now. Good mix of popular characters along with second tier & obscure ones
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm just excited that Wiggum is going to get his two bumbling officers in my town soon, I'm not quite to that point in the game yet, especially because I've waited awhile to build some of my stuff while I acquired (well am acquiring land) but I'm so excited about them! I love how Lou says "I like holding my gun sideways it looks cool"

This doesn't really answer the question, but I guess I like how they do it now.
    I REALLY want a Safety Salamander skin, but I know I'll never see one :(
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I would prefer main characters first, I still want Maggie
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I would prefer main characters first, I still want Maggie

Well the family isn't complete without her
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    I like how they're releasing them now. If we got all the main characters at the start, there wouldn't be much to look forward to
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I like how they're releasing them now. If we got all the main characters at the start, there wouldn't be much to look forward to

That's true to, like what there doing with the Bartman skin.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    Good bye?

:lol:
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm happy with the way new characters are released. I for one enjoy the more obscure characters that appear infrequently in the show. It is about time Bartman and Maggie made their appearances though.
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think the more popular characters would revitalize the game for many. I've seen the Simpsons only here and there, never on a regular basis, so getting characters I'm not familiar with isn't very exciting. Getting Patty and Selma would be great, they were 2 of my favorites. I loved the way they tormented Homer.

You could take it as an opportunity to watch more episodes :mrgreen:. Since I have started playing I have watched a lot more old episodes and I'm always chuffed when, through random episode selection, I stumble over something from that appears in the game.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I like how they're doing it now. Good mix of popular characters along with second tier & obscure ones

I agree with this :) They seem to have the right kind of mix going on at the moment, give us a few characters and keep us wanting others to arrive which in turn keeps us playing the game :) If they added all the "decent" Characters straight away we would have nothing to want/look forward too :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    We need some women in the villains category so I suggest...

9883683?size=512x288

Oh yeah! Going all the way back into time!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.