EA Forums - Banner

Have I angered the gods?

1235Next

Replies

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    It might help to remember that this is EA's official forum and that the Mods here don't have enough power to trip on. But these conspiracy theories are, admittedly, more entertaining. By all means, continue to lower the bar.

:popcorn:
    Most of those who believe in the conspiracies have evacuated to your forum. So good luck with that.

I'm guessing you did not understand my post or its intended audience. That's ok.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Maybe someone is flagging them?? :roll:
    But aren't flagged posts handled by mods?

Or "bots." :twisted:
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have a feeling that blowing the issue out of proportion probably just made it worse for those who thought it would make it better. Which is pretty funny. I'm sure there are all sorts of people lurking in the shadows now

*conspiracies*

• crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Maybe someone is flagging them?? :roll:
    But aren't flagged posts handled by mods?

Or "bots." :twisted:
    Bots, eh? I see. Well, I'm heading off for the night. See you tomorrow.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited September 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    It might help to remember that this is EA's official forum and that the Mods here don't have enough power to trip on. But these conspiracy theories are, admittedly, more entertaining. By all means, continue to lower the bar.

Most of those who believe in the conspiracies have evacuated to your forum. So good luck with that.

I'm guessing you did not understand my post or its intended audience. That's ok.

The bar was so low they got a concussion trying to get under it..

Time to start tunneling.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    have to stop now friends they gave me a warning

that's funny
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited September 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

Time to start tunneling.
    Beat me to it. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have always been my favorite forum member to read. I say this only because the apocalypse is near

• Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I personally think the mods deserve an apology for the way they've been treated in the last 48 hours. That is all
    An apology was made.
    Bravewall wrote:
    I'm sorry to all the mods who felt like I put them on blast today. I hope you understand my reasons for doing so. We've kept at least one valuable forum member today, and for all the days to come, I'd say it's worth it. Beyond the one particular case though I have done my best to defend you guys agains these over-exaggerated claims. I'd like to think there is always common ground, and at the end of the day we can all get along.
    That was me. Yesterday. You were there. Remember? It was right before I ignored your troll attempts to blame me for starting this whole thing. And once again, you are not up to speed, otherwise you would have known an apology was made. You're like Donny, waltzing in to a conversation, completely out of your element.

I did my best yesterday to find a common ground, in between mods and disgruntled people. And it's unfortunate that it got carried away. I guess my diplomacy wasn't good enough.

But you, toady... I saw you at the beginning of this whole thing, long before I ever got involved, poking at people who were upset, and speaking on behalf of the mods with your assistant troll antics, which didn't help them at all. Any anger that this group still harbours towards the mods, should be focussed on you and and the few other assistant trolls involved.

Is it any wonder why I didn't read any more of your nonsense? It's because I know you're an assistant troll for Josh. That means don't expect me to treat you like a person, and if you try that wack troll logic on me again, don't expect me to waste time justifying myself. I got nothing to prove, especially to trolls and their toadies.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited September 2013
    amuck10 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

Time to start tunneling.
    Beat me to it. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have always been my favorite forum member to read. I say this only because the apocalypse is near

Damnit man.. Now they are going to make me disappear mid sentan
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    I personally think the mods deserve an apology for the way they've been treated in the last 48 hours. That is all
    An apology was made.
    Bravewall wrote:
    I'm sorry to all the mods who felt like I put them on blast today. I hope you understand my reasons for doing so. We've kept at least one valuable forum member today, and for all the days to come, I'd say it's worth it. Beyond the one particular case though I have done my best to defend you guys agains these over-exaggerated claims. I'd like to think there is always common ground, and at the end of the day we can all get along.
    That was me. Yesterday. You were there. Remember? It was right before I ignored your troll attempts to blame me for starting this whole thing. And once again, you are not up to speed, otherwise you would have known an apology was made. You're like Donny, waltzing in to a conversation, completely out of your element.

I did my best yesterday to find a common ground, in between mods and disgruntled people. And it's unfortunate that it got carried away. I guess my diplomacy wasn't good enough.

But you, toady... I saw you at the beginning of this whole thing, long before I ever got involved, poking at people who were upset, and speaking on behalf of the mods with your assistant troll antics, which didn't help them at all. Any anger that this group still harbours towards the mods, should be focussed on you and and the few other assistant trolls involved.

Is it any wonder why I didn't read any more of your nonsense? It's because I know you're an assistant troll for Josh. That means don't expect me to treat you like a person, and if you try that wack troll logic on me again, don't expect me to waste time justifying myself. I got nothing to prove, especially to trolls and their toadies.
    Here we go folks, thats my cue to leave. I really could stay and answer all your valid points but I dont want to rehash yesterday's news.
    If you still want an answer you can pm me. Good day

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.