EA Forums - Banner

Wat do u guys get in your laughy meals or something?

I bought one meal awhile back (around 1,000 tickets) and never bought another one. To me it's just not worth it. I now have all the rides and I'm saving up to buy lots of land. Putting nearly every character on a one hour task and visiting friends I can earn roughly 10,000 tickets a day now.

Replies

• edited September 2013
    I bought one meal awhile back (around 1,000 tickets) and never bought another one. To me it's just not worth it. I now have all the rides and I'm saving up to buy lots of land. Putting nearly every character on a one hour task and visiting friends I can earn roughly 10,000 tickets a day now.

I'm only level 22
  • cavemanchewy
    18 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've got 1000, 1250 tickets, once I got 2500 tickets and I got the itchy and the scratchy mascots.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited September 2013

I'm only level 22

I can understand why you might be inclined to buy them.
  • edited September 2013

I'm only level 22

I can understand why you might be inclined to buy them.

Yeah it's really fun to play but hard to level up. One time I hit the jackpot on golden scratch offs and speeded it on homer Buddhas. Worst decision ever!!!!
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited September 2013
    I usually get chicken nuggets with sweet & sour sauce. Oh... Laffy Meals... right. Not worth spending 25D on those.
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited September 2013
    I did spend on some during my first Krusty Land days. I got a fountain, whack a mole and my highest prize was 4,000 tickets. After the two first weeks you'll see that putting your characters on 30 min/1 hr quests and visiting your friends daily will make enough tickets and you won't feel tempted to spend so much donuts on them.
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited September 2013
    i spent 100 donuts on them, only got 1,000-2,000 tickets...
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've only ever purchased one, and I got 1000 tickets. Oh, and heartburn. I thought I might die, but I didn't.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I got 3000 tickets in my first one and in my second one i got a whack a mole.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have bought several...got a whack-a-mole, krusty fountain, and different amounts of tickets (3,000 or less)....
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited September 2013
    I got 7000 in one of them. the rest ranged from 1000-2500.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Mostly 1000 or 1250 tickets. Had one time 3000 tickets but that was the best i got :cry:
    Heard people get up to 7000 though :shock:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    Mostly 1000 or 1250 tickets. Had one time 3000 tickets but that was the best i got :cry:
    Heard people get up to 7000 though :shock:
    Same as you of course Ive only bought a few
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!