EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Answer! How new players can get old stuff...

13Next

Replies

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    The only thing I wanted from last Halloween (besides all of it) was a bunch of pumpkin patches because my family goes to the pumpkin farms each year and I wanted a game version, and a part of me died everytime I saw devil Flanders, and Witch Marge and I knew I didn't have those. You can see how different items can be madly desired. Everyone "just wants this" or "just give me that one thing" which is why it would be nice for everyone to be able to pick a few things from last year. Then the old ones will still be the only ones with all of it.
    Good points. I think there is a fine line between the stuff they should bring back because it has classic nostalgia, and the stuff they shouldn't bother with, because it was used to promote last years Halloween episode. I mean really, who needs the Mayan stuff? Why would we want to be reminded of that nonsense this year? :lol:

And while I don't care about the spaceship and laser gun, perhaps Kang and Kodos could be introduced back into the game, via a krustyland ride.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Great idea.

Dont think EA will do it but I like the idea
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    bravewall cool avatar and sig man 8)
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I agree some items should be left as non-returnable items, such as Duff Racer and The Black Hole, Mayan Calender, Mauseleom.
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited September 2013
    People who are saying they don't want the items to return should remember that this is only the first halloween for Android and Kindle players. We don't want them to return, we want them to be available for the first time. We have character collections which are impossible to have ever completed.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Zombies!....I want zombies!! :-o
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I started this game about two months ago and therefore I'm open to the idea. If not I hope they just release items from the first eight ToH specials.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!