Replies

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    The general nostalgia, and detail.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love the satisfaction you get when you complete an area of your town. I imagine it would be even more satisfying when you complete a whole town and get to see it in a panorama.

One can dream I guess! :lol:

• jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I love the satisfaction you get when you complete an area of your town. I imagine it would be even more satisfying when you complete a whole town and get to see it in a panorama.

Same boat! +1 yeah!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Panoramas?

tumblr_mjbe99xogs1rxahm2o1_500.jpg?w=590

:lol::lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    null_zpseeb3310c.jpg

:D
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ok now im going to have my Bacon Sarnies in the morning and now going to have to go to Krispy Kreme and get some donuts now after seeing this pic :lol:

Do you put tomato and lettuce on those sarnies (sarnies-- listen to me :roll: ) and toast the bread? Classic BLT is the way to go. Don't forget the tomato soup

Nooooooo i just like a traditional bacon sarnie Door stop bread with bacon and sauce pretty boring i know but i dont wanna ruin the sarnie with extras :lol:

THIS IS IMPORTANT..........!

What sauce? I hope you mean brown and if that is the case, are you a daddies or an hp type?

As to no extras..... I agree in principle unless there are friedmushrooms or a runny fried egg handy...... although the runny egg does introduce a problem in that I have to strip and stand in the sink to eat it! The front of my shirts and jeans all seem to be magnetised to brown sauce and egg yolk :cry:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love most of things already mentioned, but on a personal note, the large empty space (blank canvass) left after a marathon of storing objects from my pictures makes my mouth water :mrgreen: I have actually booked a day off work to do some halloween art on 1st october! A veritable tapping **** :twisted:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    Used to be the forum. It was by far the best part of tsto. Now I am really into complaining about the forum. :D
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    the same 8)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    the same 8)
    don't lump me in with you.I'm pro Neo.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    the same 8)

LOL +1
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Team neo for the win :P
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Team neo for the win :P
    Team Iron Neochester?
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    the same 8)
    then whatre you complainin about he did all this 8)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    the same 8)
    then whatre you complainin about he did all this 8)
    I don't believe that for a second.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited September 2013
    They update the game so often others take 6 months
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I like to design....also have to agree with McBain's tasks...the shoelace one cracks me up!
  • ApeMilkBuddha
    111 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    When I have the time, and if I don't have characters busy with or waiting to go on quest lines or grinding for million dollar items, I like to try to set them out on tasks that make sense for the day or time of day, for instance on Sundays everyone who can goes to church, weekdays they go to work; everyone that can spends the night at Moe's; I try to schedule for every Mensa member to be in the gazebo at the same time; weekends are for things like Skinner goes bird watching or the kids now go to krustyland. And I often get a great kick out of just seeing a character walk through the town I've built on the way to a task.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts
    edited September 2013
    Updates..... then forum.... then the wait. The time between when I'm just waiting until its time to tap everything.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!