EA Forums - Banner

Ticket exchange in KL-News Flash

I wish I could trade cash into tickets. I'm sitting on 3 million lol.

Replies

  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    yeah I need tickets no cash
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    This has been available since the day Krustyland was released in the summer (after you finish the KL quests). It should be a cash to ticket conversion instead . . .
  • Ieuan_Richards
    116 posts
    edited September 2013
    You need to complete Krustyland before this comes available if I am correct.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    I got this option today as finally finished all the quests :)

    I'm not exchanging my tickets yet tho as at some point they will do an update for KL and we will need tickets all over again ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited September 2013
    I wouldn't go cashing the tickets in just yet though. there is plenty of land to buy in KL, so I am thinking there will be plenty of stuff to come to add to KL. Better to save them than not have them later if the do release new stuff for it.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Can someone tell me the conversion rate? I don't thing its worth exchanging if its 1 to 1.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Can someone tell me the conversion rate? I don't thing its worth exchanging if its 1 to 1.

    Here is the money exchange

    bLplkj8l.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Can someone tell me the conversion rate? I don't thing its worth exchanging if its 1 to 1.

    Here is the money exchange

    bLplkj8l.png
    Nice! Thankyou. That sounds about right.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Can someone tell me the conversion rate? I don't thing its worth exchanging if its 1 to 1.

    Here is the money exchange

    bLplkj8l.png
    Nice! Thankyou. That sounds about right.

    No problem mate :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    does this appear after Tooth Chipper or do you need all the land first?
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    does this appear after Tooth Chipper or do you need all the land first?
    After the tooth chipper, get bart to ride it, and then you get to exchange. Don't worry about the land.
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ok cool. I started Tooth chipper this morning. Way behind in SF and no cash so I can't wait to start exchanging
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    ok cool. I started Tooth chipper this morning. Way behind in SF and no cash so I can't wait to start exchanging
    I just built the granted house saving for next building in KL.

    Edit: haunted!, saving cash for a bit now in SF so I can get all the land in one go and than focus on decorating , with the expection of updates.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!