EA Forums - Banner

New to the forum....Hi Everybody

Prev1345
Welcome! I do hope this thread isn't deleted too, as I have heard a farewell post was recently deleted...

Replies

• HawleyBDB
    1028 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:
    Username: KidHawley
  • edited September 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    Welcome! I do hope this thread isn't deleted too, as I have heard a farewell post was recently deleted...

Hi Crosby :) thank you for the welcome

I see a lot of things have been happening here, hopefully my post won't be deleted just wanted to say hi, I know nobody looks at the welcome sticky so I would be lost in the mist
  • edited September 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

Thank you Hawley nice to meet you
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome, fellow tapper! I see you've already got a signature gif sorted, nice :thumbup:
  • edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Welcome, fellow tapper! I see you've already got a signature gif sorted, nice :thumbup:

Hello, yeah I think I'd try and see if it worked there as it didn't work when I put it in the avatar section
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Hello, yeah I think I'd try and see if it worked there as it didn't work when I put it in the avatar section
    You'll need to be promoted to have an avatar. Promotions happen every 22nd of the month. Just regularly post and you'll get that promotion.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    welcome
    You have the standard issue avatar of a polar bear eating vanilla ice cream in a snowstorm

To change it you need to get promoted. This happens on the 22 of every month so up your post count then and the days before
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm too slow, this is a smart group! :lol:
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Welcome to the forum, have fun :D
  • edited September 2013
    Thanks everyone :) 22nd ok well that ages away

Nice to meet you all, even the oompa's lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    AjzPsp4.gifto the forum :thumbup: Hope you enjoy your stay, like the ghost rider theme :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Greetings Mr Ghostrider :XD: :thumbup:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Another Marvel fan! Welcome! :D
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    cool sig man 8)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    I sure hope welcome threads are aloud. So hello !:mrgreen: and welcome :lol:
  • edited September 2013
    Greetings Mr Ghostrider :XD: :thumbup:

Thank u good sir

Bravewall wrote:
    Another Marvel fan! Welcome! :D

Marvel is the best :thumbup:

Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I sure hope welcome threads are aloud. So hello !:mrgreen: and welcome :lol:

Hello :) I sure hope this doesn't get deleted either but two mods have posted in here so that's gotta be a good thing :)
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Ha my Oompa Loompa army is currently elsewhere, a little busy otherwise I am sure they would have been here to greet you too :D for the time being though 1n3KwaC.gif
  • edited September 2013

Ha my Oompa Loompa army is currently elsewhere, a little busy otherwise I am sure they would have been here to greet you too :D for the time being though 1n3KwaC.gif

Those little oompa's are well cool 8) shame you else where I think the oompa's could have been the life of this party specially if they do they're dance lol
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Those little oompa's are well cool 8) shame you else where I think the oompa's could have been the life of this party specially if they do they're dance lol

True, they are awesome. It's why I have an army of Oompa Loompas :D
  • edited September 2013
    True, they are awesome. It's why I have an army of Oompa Loompas :D

You have an army? That's cool :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!