EA Forums - Banner

New to the forum....Hi Everybody

Replies

• butterfly26k
    76 posts
    edited September 2013
    Aaarrgghh. Whats going on my brain hurts. The forum seems to of lost it's spark the last few days as well as posts and members.

Welcome new members if u are new :-)
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited September 2013
    Worm32 wrote:
    Sorry i don't know all the rules cos I just started posting her! I just want to be friendly so I pick a new guy to be fun with cos everyone else already know each other! And then I am the bad guy!

Yeah these forums can be tricky to navigate. Sometimes the Elite Eleven will welcome you with open arms, and other times you can get lost in the middle of all the inside jokes and never be heard from again. It's all about timing. Most of the Elite Eleven's heads are still spinning from "Deletegate 13". The dust will settle soon.
    What do you mean by the elite eleven
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    on topic ghost rider You can see all the fun we're having :lol: and the amazing member we have here I'm sure u'll fit in well :lol:
  • Worm32
    39 posts
    edited September 2013
    Worm32 wrote:
    Sorry i don't know all the rules cos I just started posting her! I just want to be friendly so I pick a new guy to be fun with cos everyone else already know each other! And then I am the bad guy!

Yeah these forums can be tricky to navigate. Sometimes the Elite Eleven will welcome you with open arms, and other times you can get lost in the middle of all the inside jokes and never be heard from again. It's all about timing. Most of the Elite Eleven's heads are still spinning from "Deletegate 13". The dust will settle soon.

Just a name I came up with for the "seasoned" members of the forum. I don't really have 11 names in mind, just had a nice ring to it :) No offense to anyone, just a harmless observation I'd thought I'd share since I crawled out from my rock of lurk.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited September 2013
    Worm32 wrote:
    Worm32 wrote:

Just a name I came up with for the "seasoned" members of the forum. I don't really have 11 names in mind, just had a nice ring to it :) No offense to anyone, just a harmless observation I'd thought I'd share since I crawled out from my rock of lurk.
    Ahhh i get it i thought it was something that i didnt hear about :lol: :oops:
  • Roxanne_JB200
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    I not sure what you on about everyone about 11 and 13 lol

But a mod makes me a bad guy here and PM me and I just havin fun and play a game you know? Lol we can all be friend now?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    on topic ghost rider You can see all the fun we're having :lol: and the amazing member we have here I'm sure u'll fit in well :lol:

I bet you two will get along like old pals
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I bet you two will get along like old pals
    bahaha yeahh maybe I can see the clicks :wink:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    :lol: Are you two related? Roomies? An Item?
    No we are not!
    This copy cat is dahnny1
    you are so new and you know already about me
    I became suspicious when you didn't acknowledge my welcome
    now im certain who you are and its so funny 7IKV2Zh.gif
    BTW no idea who Roxanne is I like her though 8)
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    :lol: Are you two related? Roomies? An Item?
    No we are not!
    This copy cat is dahnny1
    you are so new and you know already about me
    I became suspicious when you didn't acknowledge my welcome
    now im certain who you are and its so funny 7IKV2Zh.gif
    BTW no idea who Roxanne is I like her though 8)

I thought it was you??
  • Worm32
    39 posts
    edited September 2013
    Worm32 wrote:
    Worm32 wrote:

Ahhh i get it i thought it was something that i didnt hear about :lol: :oops:

Well I'm not in the Elite Eleven so that's why you've never heard it, cause if I was, everyone on this forum, their grandmothers, and everyone within a 10 mile square radius would know, with at least 14 threads about it...................Well maybe not the threads part. Too soon? :wink:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Wow. Been reading this is Danny talking to himself these days so his posts don't get deleted?
    I guess someone here has a brown nose
    ive been havin fun im just readin the posts as I write
    I don't hide myself
    haven't you realized that already
    I don't fear anyone
    yeah they'll ban me soon who cares
    that's funny 7IKV2Zh.gif
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    But a mod makes me a bad guy here and PM me and I just havin fun and play a game you know? Lol we can all be friend now?
    :lol: Nononono. See... The Mods have not done or said anything yet. You got called out as a multiple account by the other new person with a ghost rider sig and JB200 in their name. That makes you highly suspicious enough. But no one else talking here is a mod. It says if they're a mod near their avatar. And Dahnnny1, who you've been accused of being a multiple account of, has had a beef with mods for the last few days, so the fact that you are blaming mods for nothing, also looks very suspicious. But the fact that the other Ghost rider sig with JB200 in his name would know anything about you being a multiple account makes both of you and Dahnnny1 look suspicious. And I don't know what else to tell you. I'm already regretting being involved as I type. :lol:

Mods is they're anything you can do to unf*** this clusterf***?

• DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    :lol: Nononono. See... The Mods have not done or said anything yet. You got called out as a multiple account by the other new person with a ghost rider sig and JB200 in their name. That makes you highly suspicious enough. But no one else talking here is a mod. It says if they're a mod near their avatar. And Dahnnny1, who you've been accused of being a multiple account of, has had a beef with mods for the last few days, so the fact that you are blaming mods for nothing, also looks very suspicious. But the fact that the other Ghost rider sig with JB200 in his name would know anything about you being a multiple account makes both of you and Dahnnny1 look suspicious. And I don't know what else to tell you. I'm already regretting being involved as I type. :lol:
    Bravewall, im here now ill never hide under another name im not a coward haven't you realized that by now?
    I fight face to face
    anyone has something to say to me go ahead 8)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    I don't think I trust this "Ghostrider" fellow ...
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I agree completely I think hes the suspicious guy hidin and I didn't want to call him coward 8)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    I agree completely I think hes the suspicious guy hidin and I didn't want to call him coward 8)

My man!

8)
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

My man!

8)

I'm with you guys on this one. Looks fishy to me
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    My man!
    8)
    I'm with you guys on this one. Looks fishy to me
    have you noticed how soon he could put a image on his sig
    the type of image identifies the user very well 8)
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall, im here now ill never hide under another name im not a coward haven't you realized that by now?
    I fight face to face
    anyone has something to say to me go ahead 8)

Okay, to be clear man. I am not calling you a coward, not do I consider you one. But this whole situation is confusing, as multiple accounts often are. I consider multiple accounts to be a trollish thing to do, but that doesn't mean you are troll if you own up to it, and clear the air for us. So to make it perfectly clear to everybody, I'm going to ask you 2 simple yes or no questions, and all you need to do is answer truthfully, and I will forgive and forget, and believe you when you say you'll never do it again, and not consider you a troll.

1) is Ghostrider_JB200 a secondary account of yours?
    2) is Roxanne_JB200 a secondary account of yours?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!