EA Forums - Banner

New to the forum....Hi Everybody

1235Next

Replies

  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    But a mod makes me a bad guy here and PM me and I just havin fun and play a game you know? Lol we can all be friend now?
    :lol: Nononono. See... The Mods have not done or said anything yet. You got called out as a multiple account by the other new person with a ghost rider sig and JB200 in their name. That makes you highly suspicious enough. But no one else talking here is a mod. It says if they're a mod near their avatar. And Dahnnny1, who you've been accused of being a multiple account of, has had a beef with mods for the last few days, so the fact that you are blaming mods for nothing, also looks very suspicious. But the fact that the other Ghost rider sig with JB200 in his name would know anything about you being a multiple account makes both of you and Dahnnny1 look suspicious. And I don't know what else to tell you. I'm already regretting being involved as I type. :lol:
    Mods is they're anything you can do to unf*** this clusterf***?
    Bravewall, im here now ill never hide under another name im not a coward haven't you realized that by now?
    I fight face to face
    anyone has something to say to me go ahead 8)
    Okay, to be clear man. I am not calling you a coward, not do I consider you one. But this whole situation is confusing, as multiple accounts often are. I consider multiple accounts to be a trollish thing to do, but that doesn't mean you are troll if you own up to it, and clear the air for us. So to make it perfectly clear to everybody, I'm going to ask you 2 simple yes or no questions, and all you need to do is answer truthfully, and I will forgive and forget, and believe you when you say you'll never do it again, and not consider you a troll.
    1) is Ghostrider_JB200 a secondary account of yours?
    2) is Roxanne_JB200 a secondary account of yours?
    Im not ghostrider though I think I know who he is
    im not Roxanne I don't know who she is I like her shes a character 8)

    im myself man proud to be 8)
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    But a mod makes me a bad guy here and PM me and I just havin fun and play a game you know? Lol we can all be friend now?
    :lol: Nononono. See... The Mods have not done or said anything yet. You got called out as a multiple account by the other new person with a ghost rider sig and JB200 in their name. That makes you highly suspicious enough. But no one else talking here is a mod. It says if they're a mod near their avatar. And Dahnnny1, who you've been accused of being a multiple account of, has had a beef with mods for the last few days, so the fact that you are blaming mods for nothing, also looks very suspicious. But the fact that the other Ghost rider sig with JB200 in his name would know anything about you being a multiple account makes both of you and Dahnnny1 look suspicious. And I don't know what else to tell you. I'm already regretting being involved as I type. :lol:
    Mods is they're anything you can do to unf*** this clusterf***?
    Bravewall, im here now ill never hide under another name im not a coward haven't you realized that by now?
    I fight face to face
    anyone has something to say to me go ahead 8)
    Okay, to be clear man. I am not calling you a coward, not do I consider you one. But this whole situation is confusing, as multiple accounts often are. I consider multiple accounts to be a trollish thing to do, but that doesn't mean you are troll if you own up to it, and clear the air for us. So to make it perfectly clear to everybody, I'm going to ask you 2 simple yes or no questions, and all you need to do is answer truthfully, and I will forgive and forget, and believe you when you say you'll never do it again, and not consider you a troll.
    1) is Ghostrider_JB200 a secondary account of yours?
    2) is Roxanne_JB200 a secondary account of yours?
    Im not ghostrider though I think I know who he is
    im not Roxanne I don't know who she is I like her shes a character 8)

    im myself man proud to be 8)

    Alright man... I believe you. I've seen no reason to believe otherwise. As for the other two I don't know what their deal is, but without you involved, it is that much less complicated.
  • Marikarii
    18 posts
    edited September 2013
    onoes my happy place went all gloomy!
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited September 2013
    Roxanne your my favvv

    Lets go bowling. Ill pick you up 8)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    thatguywbp wrote:
    Roxanne your my favvv

    Lets go bowling. Ill pick you up 8)

    I'll pm you later

  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    thatguywbp wrote:
    Roxanne your my favvv

    Lets go bowling. Ill pick you up 8)

    I'll pm you later
    You can come too. Thatll be just peechey 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!