EA Forums - Banner

Second Lemon tree

13Next

Replies

• cbecker13
    20 posts
    edited September 2013
    I just got my second svt. Would really appreciate the donuts instead, but I'm sure after a few more months of waiting EA will figure out the bug and fix it. Lets just hope they pay interest!
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    A second lemon tree is troublesome. I hope it gets resolved for you soon.
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited September 2013
    I got SVT today too :( I thought it might be to do with Krustyland having him over there and getting confused.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Just a question. Does this happen on all operating systems or just a specific system?
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have a second lemon tree. I got the tree while playing on a mini. Anybody want to confirm they got a second lemon tree on android?
  • willsixx
    14 posts
    edited September 2013
    I got the tree on my ipad and SVT on android.
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited September 2013
    I got the second SVT on my ipad.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited September 2013
    In my book it is just fair... Since I am really jealous of your good mystery box...been playing since February and beside my lemon tree I only got one other good mystery box (donuts) but it doesn't count since my game froze and I never got the donuts... :(
  • MrScott2u
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I wish I could get a second lemon tree. Then I could say lets sit under the lemon tree...but not that one, lets go sit under the good one.

Actually I got a lemon tree early on, when people were able to steal them. Mine got stolen and then they stopped letting you steal them and have not gotten one since :(
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    2 month old thread that already states in the first post you can't have a second tree to use. Your post is irrelevant.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    cripnite wrote:
    2 month old thread that already states in the first post you can't have a second tree to use. Your post is irrelevant.

Did you read all his post? His was stolen, so he's totally in the right for hoping for a second one.
  • IceManWMM
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    Dear EA.
    Can you please change my second lemon tree for something else?
    Thank you.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I won 2 SVTs. Can only use one.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • justjro
    14 posts
    edited December 2013
    https://help.ea.com/ca/contact-us/ask

This should be able to help you all
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!