EA Forums - Banner

Guess who's coming soon SPOILER ALERT

Replies

  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    wsjm1984 wrote:
    I wonder with FOUR new buildings if we will get a land update.......

    This right here.
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    rwvolture wrote:
    man I may have to actually buy donuts for once. Disco Stu is who I've been wanting since I started playing


    agreed there I need to buy more donuts go I can get disco stu, Jub Jub and from the last update Sherri and Terri
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013

    Finally, we'll be getting Patty and Selma! bth_smiley-Dancing.gif
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Wooooo Hooooo!! As Homer would say, but he's NOT going to be pleased about Patty and Selma showing up. I'm not sure about the donut items, except for the pet shop, I really like the pet shop. I'll probably cave in and get Disco Stu too but I'll need to $$$ to get more land first. Already thinking about where these things will go. What tasks will they have? Will Selma have a task with Ling? Will Jub-Jub just walk around like Santas little Helper? And speaking of SLH will we ever see Snowball?

    See what these updates do? See??
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6343 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Sweet news
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    Wooooo Hooooo!! As Homer would say, but he's NOT going to be pleased about Patty and Selma showing up. I'm not sure about the donut items, except for the pet shop, I really like the pet shop. I'll probably cave in and get Disco Stu too but I'll need to $$$ to get more land first. Already thinking about where these things will go. What tasks will they have? Will Selma have a task with Ling? Will Jub-Jub just walk around like Santas little Helper? And speaking of SLH will we ever see Snowball?

    See what these updates do? See??

    Yep they make us greedy for more :twisted:
  • Amol78
    154 posts
    edited September 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif

    8)

    This is by far my utmost favorite IBTL gif. ever. Classic. :lol:
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    Wooooo Hooooo!! As Homer would say, but he's NOT going to be pleased about Patty and Selma showing up. I'm not sure about the donut items, except for the pet shop, I really like the pet shop. I'll probably cave in and get Disco Stu too but I'll need to $$$ to get more land first. Already thinking about where these things will go. What tasks will they have? Will Selma have a task with Ling? Will Jub-Jub just walk around like Santas little Helper? And speaking of SLH will we ever see Snowball?

    See what these updates do? See??


    I could See them releasing Snowball at Christmas maybe like last year Lisa Pinning for her to come back I can only hope
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Ug ther needs to be a new donut glitch I can't afford anymore premiums! t
  • jlh7001
    17 posts
    edited September 2013
    Disco Stu, the wait will be finally over. Although, do not know how many people will purchase as "Disco Stu doesn't advertise"
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    jlh7001 wrote:
    Disco Stu, the wait will be finally over. Although, do not know how many people will purchase as "Disco Stu doesn't advertise"

    :lol:

    I can not describe my excitement that I will see Stu walking around my neighbors towns when I visit tomorrow
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    AWESOME! :D Will we get Witch Patty & Selma skins for Halloween, I wonder? I figured they'd be released before Halloween :D
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Any idea what category Patty and Selma will be in ? Will it be a new category, What about Disco Stu's category ? We all know Jub Jub will be in the animals and pet category section !
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited September 2013
    Disco Stu!!!! Now all I need is Crazy Cat Lady with the task of throwing cats!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Any idea what category Patty and Selma will be in ? Will it be a new category, What about Disco Stu's category ? We all know Jub Jub will be in the animals and pet category section !

    They'll probably be in their own categories. Bouvier's, or something.

    Stu might be Oddballs or Business Owners.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6343 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    AWESOME! :D Will we get Witch Patty & Selma skins for Halloween, I wonder? I figured they'd be released before Halloween :D

    That's a great idea. Well have the whole coven. Just need Jacqueline now
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited September 2013
    Amol78 wrote:
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif

    8)

    This is by far my utmost favorite IBTL gif. ever. Classic. :lol:

    I thought this thread would have been locked/deleted thats why I posted that gif :( , as it has news on an upcoming update that has not been released yet which I presume was obtained from the 'all knowing files'...but oh well :D
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited September 2013
    I've been hoping for spinster city apartments for a long time... disco stu and jub jub are fantastic too!
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited September 2013
    Disco Stu!!!! Now all I need is Crazy Cat Lady with the task of throwing cats!

    This exactly.
  • stevieort
    615 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    What site is TSTO on?

    Mine

    Thank you, spAnser!! :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.