EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Crashes

I had several resets last nights (Bart holding the cord) but I figure that is usual. I'm on an Android what system are you on. (have you reduced other running apps?)

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Crashes on the balloon game
  • cadaverzero
    13 posts
    edited September 2013
    My game has crashed the majority of the time when I try to load the scratcher... And worse now, so I don't try. Loss for for sure. works on my android but not my iPad. Lately, on iPad, it crashes randomly in Springfield and every time I tried sideshow you until I gave up. Perhaps it's my iPad generation or a bug?
    A solution or fix would be amazing so I/we could enjoy playing without reloading and frustration.
  • HappyTrailsToo
    26 posts
    edited September 2013
    I am having trouble with crashing - it happens all the time. It started with just the Scratch Rs, added Sideshow You, then, as a bonus, just randomly when trying to play. I've tried the usual "turn off the iPad" and "delete and reinstall the game" fixes but am at a loss this time. It's getting extremely frustrating. I was hoping an update was coming to fix but have so far been disappointed. I have been essentially a daily player for about a year (except for times when I had no Internet connection). The past week or so, I have given up trying to reload and left characters wandering without tasks- something I have NEVER done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Haven't seen much about it here either. You guys have always had solutions to my problems, from the dreaded Harpies to random glitches.
  • Dyers Eve85
    12 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Well just tried to open the game and got the harp sound once then the music started playing then it crashed again then reloaded the game the game finally open and said leveled up and the crashed. I'm on the Iphone by the way
  • HappyTrailsToo
    26 posts
    edited September 2013
    Is anyone else having trouble? I can't believe we're the only ones.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    Is anyone else having trouble? I can't believe we're the only ones.

Not an every day crash or all the time, but it crashes once in a while. Have you tried resetting your internet or things along of that nature? I know in my house I have areas with low signal, and seem to get more crashes when in that area of the house.

Or is your town stuffed with houses and decor? I hear they recommend only 4500 and over that may make the game unstable. Have you seen a prompt for that?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.