EA Forums - Banner

What the freak just happened!!!!!

It happens . Sorry bro.

Replies

• becornelius
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    Now the option to build it and the two premium buildings are done! D'oh. I have faith. EA will fix it. I'm out almost 400,000. I was so close to that diamond too.
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Ah, that sucks dude. Personally never happened to me. My condolences,
  • becornelius
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    I saw the pet store. What is the new building that costs 180 donuts?
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I saw the pet store. What is the new building that costs 180 donuts?

Stu's Disco club
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Got the update today. Started building Patty and Selma's apartments. Just logged in now. The screen did some green somersaults and started downloading another update. Now I'm logged in and my apartment isn't being built but my 387,000 dollars (or however much it was) is gone. Nooooooo!

You know, i almost put a pre-emptive post on here, warning people that this happens randomly (this is the 4th update now).

• becornelius
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    It got worse! I just found out now I'm at the xp BEGINNING of level 34 (not 35). I bonus leveled up before it happened and all my xp reset to 0. Noooooooooo!!!!!!
  • spankyKALX
    189 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    This happened to me today too (and its happened before...damn you level 26!!!).

If you don't want to wait for EA to fix it, you can delete and reinstall the app.
    This usually fixes it and you'll be back at level 35.
    You will unfortunately be out the 400 grand and will have to rebuild the apartment but you won't have to wait for EA.

That is why i never buy the premium items on day 1 of the update. It usually takes a day or two for the updates to work themselves out. Better to have lost cash than donuts!

This glitch might happen if you switch between wi-fi and 3G (or whatever data plan you use).

anyway, i feel your pain!

• becornelius
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    I haven't been burned by a glitch since the "Harp of Death" so I guess I was due.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!