EA Forums - Banner

Land Expansion Question

The users on this site complain about land every second of the day. No one knows when it's coming.

Replies

• DevilDuck07
    6 posts
    edited September 2013
    Well, I guess that answered that. Thanks
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    What if it never comes :shock:
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    There is never going to be another land expansion ever. Sorry.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013

People would eventually quit playing the game, at some point. I'm sure quite a few people have, already.

But I'm cautiously optimistic that they will release more land. :)
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

People would eventually quit playing the game, at some point. I'm sure quite a few people have, already.

But I'm cautiously optimistic that they will. :)

OR, you could choose to not have enormous parking lots, huge drawings, large lakes, big hedge mazes, etc. Also, you could choose which items to place out and which to leave in storage?? :wink:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

But I'm cautiously optimistic that they will. :)

OR, you could choose to not have enormous parking lots, huge drawings, large lakes, big hedge mazes, etc. Also, you could choose which items to place out and which to leave in storage?? :wink:

Well, yeah, those are other options :lol: I've got plenty of space, myself, but people play the way they want to play, I guess. :wink:
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited September 2013
    Seems to be a problem with loading when there are too many decorations more land would amplify that would s eem anyway
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    To suggest storing buildings to free up space is absurd.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have more problem with the players who sprawl everything out, than with house farmers, honestly. It's easier to get your 3 taps with lots of buildings, as opposed to spending time scrolling through the maxed out land trying to find a ready building.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    Unless you made something creative, like an illusion of steps or something and need a large piece of land...But just squaring off buildings with roads and putting parking lots inext to each of then is repetitive and should be punished severely.
  • willsixx
    14 posts
    edited September 2013
    I was going to buy the Duff Brewery but I don't have enough land.

Maybe that will do the trick
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    All the people squaring off every building into individual lots, need to stop doing that, then they won't "need" more land. And don't say "I can play however I want." Ok, then I want to give every house an acre of land like a countryesque Springfield. So EA give me more land you cheap ****! I can spread out my Springfield as big as I want and decorate how I want and you need to pay eat the cost so *I* can do just that! Just because EA gave us plenty of land for every building and more, doesn't mean there's enough for *my* greedy sprawled out Springfield. More! More! MORE!!!!
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    There is never going to be another land expansion ever. Sorry.

Unpossible!

Seriously though, it's a matter of when, not if.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!