EA Forums - Banner

What more can I say?

Prev1
You now it's awesome really :lol: to be honest I ain't bought anything yet. Besides the pop-stautes. I must admit I'm losing interest. But I'm sure after sum xbox lovin I may get my hunger back :roll: haha

Replies

  • blackgryphon9999
    660 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    If you hate it so much, why do you play?
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    It's pointless. EA clearly doesn't give a crap about any of us here and just want to make money no matter how crappy their work is. Zero pride in their work. Zero art. I'm officially changing "Level 35 update" to "Highway Robbery update". Seriously, donut central. What absolute crap. The one and only redeeming part of this entire update are those beautiful, wonderful, fantastic, amazing, god-like Popsicle stick characters. I just want to stick ices on them and eat them all up. Mmmmmm.

    Speaking of zero pride in your work... this is the best you can do? You're not even trying anymore :(
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    lzScUMT.jpg
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    If you hate it so much, why do you play?

    I ask myself that same question every day. *sigh*
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    lzScUMT.jpg

    Bravewall: How could I troll and actually make people laugh for once. Eureka, I've got it! I'll spend time making a picture. That'll be sure to get many laughs!!

    TSTO community: *sees picture* Hmm. *scratches ***** *leaves topic*
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    I want to take this entire thread out to dinner, get it drunk, and have my way with it. That's how I attracted I am to this thread. There's so much going on in it. New avatars, crazy pictures, Josh being Josh. I love everything about it.

    :thumbup:
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    lzScUMT.jpg

    Bravewall: How could I troll and actually make people laugh for once. Eureka, I've got it! I'll spend time making a picture. That'll be sure to get many laughs!!

    TSTO community: *sees picture* Hmm. *scratches ***** *leaves topic*

    Wait, so are you saying your posts are serious and not just a lame attempt at trolling? Wow, just wow. :shock:
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited September 2013
    Your posts have lost it's edge, get it together man, before the Halloween update comes round! 8)
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Jedihntr wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    lzScUMT.jpg

    Bravewall: How could I troll and actually make people laugh for once. Eureka, I've got it! I'll spend time making a picture. That'll be sure to get many laughs!!

    TSTO community: *sees picture* Hmm. *scratches ***** *leaves topic*

    Wait, so are you saying your posts are serious and not just a lame attempt at trolling? Wow, just wow. :shock:
    What's really funny is it took me less time to slap an EA logo on that picture, than it did for Josh to create this post. :D
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd at least thought you enjoy this one due to patti an Selma you have been asking for them for forever!
    But a dissatisfied customer is always that!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I imagine josh dancing like this everytime people take the bait

  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    I imagine josh dancing like this everytime people take the bait


    If I was an audience, I would be applauding this post. :wink:

    If I was brave, a wall of words filled with nonsense would take its place.

    If I was deep, you could read between the lines.

    If...
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited September 2013
    A pretty lacklustre critique Josh. I'm disappointed after your recent level update reviews. Must do better or you will have to go to see Chalmers to be 'corrected'. :wink:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Jedihntr wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    lzScUMT.jpg

    Bravewall: How could I troll and actually make people laugh for once. Eureka, I've got it! I'll spend time making a picture. That'll be sure to get many laughs!!

    TSTO community: *sees picture* Hmm. *scratches ***** *leaves topic*

    Wait, so are you saying your posts are serious and not just a lame attempt at trolling? Wow, just wow. :shock:
    What's really funny is it took me less time to slap an EA logo on that picture, than it did for Josh to create this post. :D

    We both know that is not even close to being true.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd at least thought you enjoy this one due to patti an Selma you have been asking for them for forever!
    But a dissatisfied customer is always that!

    When did I say I wanted Patti and Selma?
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I'd at least thought you enjoy this one due to patti an Selma you have been asking for them for forever!
    But a dissatisfied customer is always that!

    When did I say I wanted Patti and Selma?

    You never seem to not surprise me josh :lol:
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    lzScUMT.jpg

    Bravewall: How could I troll and actually make people laugh for once. Eureka, I've got it! I'll spend time making a picture. That'll be sure to get many laughs!!

    TSTO community: *sees picture* Hmm. *scratches ***** *leaves topic*
    Oh boi ejy may mays are funny!!//1! Troller hard me 9gig arme
  • crazybaboon77
    11 posts
    edited September 2013
    the popsicle decos are useless and ugly. give us deco that we can actually use. sick of decorating my sf with the same old shrubs
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I wonder what will be released next.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I wonder what will be released next.

    Episode - tie in next no doubt. Then i am guessing we got the massive update Halloween !
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!