EA Forums - Banner

Need help with "Ugly Sculpture" park

May make it a par with paths leading to each sculpture!

Replies

• brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Definitely add some walkways like you really want to showcase these "wonderful masterpieces." Just think of them as modern art.

Also, you could add the Popsicle tower if you have it. Or the Cherub planter.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    That's a really cool idea.

I would give each statue it's own display area, surrounded by shrubs or flowers, or maybe put a small 3d hill around a couple of them to make them look raised. And I like Jennifer's idea of putting pathways to each one also. More trees couldn't hurt either, just to give it more of a park feel.
  • rdee22
    77 posts
    edited September 2013
    All your trees are out of line. I know you are probably going for a natural look but most parks are landscaped. Have the same trees throughout and put them in line so it looks clean
  • blackgryphon9999
    658 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks everyone!

I've added some paths and straightened up the trees. I've also started the popscicle thing. Originally, I didn't want it in my SF because it was so incredibly ugly. But it will go in the ugly sculpture park perfectly (and I have millions of $ in the game...). I'll post an "after" picture when its done.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Maybe place them in a dilapadated area of town, garnish with a choice slection of rubbish and other urban clutter. I did that in the past with my seasonal items as if Springfieldians had no other use for them once the seasonal period had passed.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    You can put 4 blue blocks around ice sculpture, it look like stand and make whole thing looks better
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    One bunny on each side of the entrance I think
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Great idea!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Sell the lady justice statue and get some cash
  • chrisgamba
    1 posts
    edited December 2013
    hi
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!