edited September 2013
    20 minutes for ios7 here in Belgium :-o
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    20 minutes for ios7 here in Belgium :-o

:O :O :O

You changed your avatar!!

And my phone clock is fast so think its like 6 more mins lol but phone says 1:00pm right now lol
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    5 4 3 2 1.....
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    Five more minutes! :D
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited September 2013
    4 more mins in England :lol::lol:
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited September 2013
    It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    uwDtWhL.jpg

It's here

EpDcxww.jpg
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    xIxrzLR.png

Its here to download
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited September 2013
    Sigh...Apple zombies.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Downloading now
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Sigh...Apple zombies.

I got the iPhone when I first came out and spent money on apps so I'm not going to switch to another phone and lose all the money I put into this one already so ill stay with apple because of that reason plus I like the way the iPhone looks over the other phones anyway
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Sigh...Apple zombies.

Lol jel much
  • blackgryphon9999
    673 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have both my iPhone and iPad plugged in and iTunes doesn't show the update. :-( I'm on the west coast of the U.S. Perhaps it's a rolling update based on location?
  • blackgryphon9999
    673 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Sigh...Apple zombies.

I got the iPhone when I first came out and spent money on apps so I'm not going to switch to another phone and lose all the money I put into this one already so ill stay with apple because of that reason plus I like the way the iPhone looks over the other phones anyway

I'm still grandfathered in to AT&T's unlimited Web service, so I really don't want to change. And besides, I really do love the phone.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have both my iPhone and iPad plugged in and iTunes doesn't show the update. :-( I'm on the west coast of the U.S. Perhaps it's a rolling update based on location?

Go in your iPhone/iPad go to settings > general > software update should show it there
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Im in uk and got it so i would reckon all of the us would def have it.

@clarence let me now how tsto runs once you have finished d/l
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Sigh...Apple zombies.

I'm still grandfathered in to AT&T's unlimited Web service, so I really don't want to change. And besides, I really do love the phone.

People laugh and say oh the iPhone only jumps a little bit blah blah blah but your locked into a 3 year contract anyway by the time you come out your jumping 3 phones ahead unless you waste your money buying every new phone that comes your way. And I do love the iPhone only thing I'd like to see from android is more customization other then that there's nothing I want the android has
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Are youz 3 year contract???
    Im only 2 year on mine
  • plasticroost
    146 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have the update available but every time I try it, it says update failed. :cry:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have the update available but every time I try it, it says update failed. :cry:

You need wifi or itunes
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.