EA Forums - Banner

Thank you, EA!!!

Prev134567
JoshSherer wrote:
I am going to make a one-time genuine post (shocker...I know). I actually do love the game, spend actual money on it, etc. Now that I know EA actually reads the nonsense we write here...EA, thank you for the shout out! You guys are great! But don't expect my future posts to be any different than the former posts. This is a one time exception to my trolling ways. <3 EA

This is the greatest day EVER.

Replies

• mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    Good for you my dear :mrgreen: :P

A fabulous post :D
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited September 2013
    Cool !! :thumbup:
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    That was a great post Josh. And seeing your name (and spAnser and LamZino) in TSTO made my day
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Woo... They mentioned me :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    This is how I picture Josh

FnaKgMF.jpg
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    You're the man, Josh! :lol:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    This is how I picture Josh

FnaKgMF.jpg

He acomplished his goal, wonder what he wants next lol. Deadshot maybe we can tell ea what we want for halloween since they are watching us lol. Where is Booberla at ea. Where is Kodos at
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I am going to make a one-time genuine post (shocker...I know). I actually do love the game, spend actual money on it, etc. Now that I know EA actually reads the nonsense we write here...EA, thank you for the shout out! You guys are great! But don't expect my future posts to be any different than the former posts. This is a one time exception to my trolling ways. <3 EA

JoSho!!! JoSho!!! JoSho!!!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    For sure.

So EA, since you're listening. Give us..

1. Boobarella
    2. Hugo
    3. Monkey Paw decoration
    4. Burns Summer Cottage
    5. The Gremlin
    6. The Devil with Hell Hole
    7. Grim Reaper
    8. King Snorky with Marine World

And

Killer Dolphins

Also, get the rights to use the sound bites from all the guest stars. That way, everyone will have a voice. Also update some of the ones like Marge, Herman, Otto, Kearney, Abraham Lincoln, etc... Use actual dialogue, no more moans, growls or mumbling.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    As a LOOONG time forum mostly-lurker (at least since September of last year), I had always suspected that you do indeed love this game, Josh -- as I also suspect EA did, too. This was not only an awesome shout-out to you, but to the forum regulars that would appreciate the gag.

This made my morning! LOVE THIS GAME!!
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    GREAT LIST DEADSHOT ! Ea add get probed by Kang and kodos ride for kl and add killer dolphins. ADD it because I know your watching us right now.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2013
    Also, get the rights to use the sound bites from all the guest stars. That way, everyone will have a voice. Also update some of the ones like Marge... Use actual dialogue, no more moans, growls or mumbling.

Marge's trademark is the groan...

"And you can go back to being a one-dimisional character with a silly catch phrase"
    "DOH!"
    "Ay Karumba"
    "(groan)"
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    GREAT LIST DEADSHOT ! Ea add get probed by Kang and kodos ride for kl and add killer dolphins. Add it because I know you are watching us right now.

EA has always been watching us. That's why some forum members I know left because of it. :wink:
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think EA will give us a few items of what everyone has been asking for and some other random items...
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    That's mighty fun of them!
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    That's rather Epic Josh. I have ignored all your posts until today. You were even growing on me before this shout out though. I had concluded quite some time ago that you are a good natured troll and simply enjoy stiring the pot for fun. Good on ya, lol I always say don't feed the trolls and here EA goes and opens up an all you can eat buffet by acknowledging you in game.

All in all I'm just happy EA is clearly watching the forums and by shouting out Josh they were having a cool little inside joke with the forum regs. Very cool EA. :)
  • scarf_man516
    109 posts
    edited September 2013
    It's not a shout out it's a BURN.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have to say congrats some actually give you attention
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    EA Trolled us by Giving these shout outs, it's GREAT they trolled a troll :lol:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013
    This post from you is so refreshing, Josh! Congrats bro! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!