EA Forums - Banner

Ugh that was it? A giant update with absolutely nothing???

Replies

• hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Josh, you're blowing up in my thread "Just UPDATED" on the front page. Make an appearance and collect your congratulations man.

I knew something was wrong when it wasn't an app store update lol. We know ea reads these fourms.now. I have to say this hey ea add Booberla and vampire burns skin.
  • googuse
    15 posts
    edited September 2013
    Feeding trolls never turns out well.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2013
    Josh totally needs to update his origin ID to the one the game gave him. That'd be epic.
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited September 2013
    I loved how they wrote spAndex , just like spAnser does :)
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Could I change my name to JoshJeerer? I will if I can without losing anything.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:

I think you can under origin settings
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:

Hey josh is this the best update you ever had :lol: Since ea are watching us may be we can give them what characters we want in the halloween update lol.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Back to work...will be back on later.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    Come on josh..... admit it you are totally stoked :D congrats mate...
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

I think you can under origin settings

The main thing is he could lose his avatar. Although he if planned it out he could be promoted easily and wouldn't be long. Perhaps a mod can help out with this.
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited September 2013
    Aww, I have another 9 hours to wait until I can send Lisa on the josh task.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Wait it doesn't suck cuz they couldn't even spell your name right?? Lmaoo.. After all of the subtle and not so subtle shots thrown at the forum they just go ahead spell it out for us.. Well almost lmao.. Classic
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited September 2013
    This update sucks! Worst update ever!

If you can't beat 'em...
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    What a waste. Took like a good 15 seconds to download this update and all it was was cryptic nonsensical statements that has us guessing what Halloween would be. No new buildings, decorations, characters, etc. What a horribly pointless update. And they have the nerve to call people on this forum trolls. They're the real trolls...making us get excited over an update for nothing.

JoSho!!! JoSho!!! JoSho!!!
  • elvinm
    39 posts
    edited September 2013
    This update is hilarious. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because I couldn't stop laughing when they called out josh, gamezino and spandex, I mean spAnser :lol:
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited September 2013
    That was awesome!! I came here straight away. Go, JOSH!!!!!
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats, Josh! And well done, EA!!
  • trailstrials
    78 posts
    edited September 2013
    the game has sunk to an amusing all time low.

its like when **** stars start doing videos with their fans.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I just rushed the task to check. ****!!!! Okay...I will take it back this time. GREATEST UPDATE IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER!!!!!! EA, ALL YOUR FORMER WRONGDOINGS ARE FORGIVEN!!! <3333333

Hi Josh. You have been emasculated. With one foul swoop you have become part of the Establishment. This is so funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your complaining days are over as you will be a mere parody of your former glorious self. :wink:
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    That's awesome....I was rolling when I read that in the game. Congrats Josh and thanks EA for making this such a great game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!