Haha, that episode was a good one, this is my favourite part:

YUIxkDQ.gif
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

YUIxkDQ.gif

:lol: I actually forgot about that episode, thx for reminding me paulzuk. that part looks awesome thanks for posting that !
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

YUIxkDQ.gif

One of my all time favourite episodes, one of their best imo. So many classic bits in that one. Moving under the sea. The Sally Jesse Rafael parody. The Gentle Ben show is my favourite bit! After Ben loses it, and they cut to a 'please stand by' pic of Ben comforting someone, that always cracks me up. The made for TV movie about Homer clip. Well, you guys know the episode...
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    "Swee-sweet ..swee-sweet.. can-"

And the clock moving about, cracks me up :lol:
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Does anybody else remember, around the time when the game script said something about a woman protesting, that Josh made a promise?

He said that if he was ever mentioned or included in the game that he would leave?

Yeah, I knew he was bluffing.

Just like I knew that he actually loved the game and is probably the biggest TSTO fanboy out there.

Sorry, Josh. Can't help tweaking your tail a bit.

I need to see my post...I don't remember it. Also, who knows if I really like the game or if I'm just sucking up in hopes of getting another mention?

You are not fooling me!

I knew you from before you became JoshJeerer. Remember? Back when you helped so many with the Harpies? Oh yeah, I remember that Josh. He was a very nice and helpful guy, I think you are still that Josh. Deep down inside your dark heart and soul, the nice Josh still lurks.

LOL
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Does anybody else remember, around the time when the game script said something about a woman protesting, that Josh made a promise?

He said that if he was ever mentioned or included in the game that he would leave?

Just like I knew that he actually loved the game and is probably the biggest TSTO fanboy out there.

I need to see my post...I don't remember it. Also, who knows if I really like the game or if I'm just sucking up in hopes of getting another mention?

You are not fooling me!

I knew you from before you became JoshJeerer. Remember? Back when you helped so many with the Harpies? Oh yeah, I remember that Josh. He was a very nice and helpful guy, I think you are still that Josh. Deep down inside your dark heart and soul, the nice Josh still lurks.

LOL

fa7a2c23_dog-dude-wait-what.jpeg
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

You are not fooling me!

LOL

"Helpful as always, Josh" :lol:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

You are not fooling me!

LOL

Haha I was hoping no one would remember THAT Josh. The helpful harpies-curing Josh. 'Tis was a dark moment in my past...I was actually...nice. :cry: I cured so many people too. I think things really took a turn during Squishport. I found my true calling. Trolling via complaints!
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    Troll.jpg
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Troll.jpg

That is hilarious and a great start to my day
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    That is hilarious and a great start to my day

Good morning.

I never expected we will have friendly troll :)
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    Troll.jpg

That's amazing. And a good description of me at the moment. Hopefully EA doesn't screw up Halloween. I want my damn missed buildings and characters.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    Dang this josh guys not very nice or funny.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    Troll.jpg

That's amazing. And a good description of me at the moment. Hopefully EA doesn't screw up Halloween. I want my damn missed buildings and characters.

New signature.maybe? ;)
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

You are not fooling me!

LOL

"Helpful as always, Josh" :lol:
    @Krusty the Clown

• shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:

For the troll's sake you better hope they DO screw up Halloween, and badly.
  • Worm32
    39 posts
    edited September 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    You should never have broken character. Shameless pandering. You are better than this, Josh.

^^^^^This
    shaygitz wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Oh and thank you to everyone who gave me the congrats!

I don't know what to think of this. Once a troll steps out of character, it's impossible to go back. I'll miss you, Josh.

^^^^^ And most definitely this

September 23, 2013. My favorite troll died that day RIP you SOB.............RIP
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I hope I keep upsetting everyone by being nice and not being of a "negative character". The responses I get are even better since you're all devastated. I think I'll be super nice from now on.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I hope I keep upsetting everyone by being nice and not being of a "negative character". The responses I get are even better since you're all devastated. I think I'll be super nice from now on.

I'd advise you to keep doing what made you famous.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm a nice guy so I'll feed you

Stop being nice you are nice now it's annoying

Hope that's enough lunch
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!