3 eyed sushi

That looks really pretty. I haven't got mine yet :(

Replies

• simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    That looks really pretty. I haven't got mine yet :(

Thanks Mitzy, is there anything you would add to it?
    I don't want to overload it, but something is missing......flowers maybe...?
    Why no one else post there ideas?
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    It think it looks good the way it is. You don't want to overcrowd it. Maybe a couple of flower pots. If it looks too crowded you can get rid.
    Not sure what I'm going to do with it. Haven't added anything to Squidport for ages :mrgreen:
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I still haven't received my Sushi building yet either. I might have to wait until tomorrow since I want to save my donuts for Halloween. I've also been ignoring my Squidport so I can get the major buildings in Springfield finished first. At that rate however, it won't be finished until level 35 :lol: .
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    That's how it looks with plant pots, not sure do I like it...
    I think it looks better without
    MmL4Giw.png

And that's my second town
    Blinky's blinking :)
    hVQud5R.png
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    That's how it looks with plant pots, not sure do I like it...
    I think it looks better without
    MmL4Giw.png

And that's my second town
    Blinky's blinking :)
    hVQud5R.png

Nice ideas simbass7. I think the potted plants are a nice touch.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    I prefer the second design. Maybe try placing the plant pots differently in the first as it does look a little crowded. Just my opinion 8)
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Mitzy, I'm with you on this one, it feel a bit overcrowded...
    I changed it a little bit and I think it will stay like this
    Any suggestions appreciate :)
    I looking forward to see another designs
    M5vGcU0.png
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    Loads better. Fab :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Heres what I did with mine.

It needs lots of love and I dont have much space.
    I had to snag tiles from the other half of my squidport to build a place for it :)

sushi.jpg

Now before yall run away in horror or get an angry mob to hunt me down for building such an undecorated thing, what could i do differently or build onto it so that its presentable? I took a closeup picture so yall can see the details.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013

I had to snag tiles from the other half of my squidport to build a place for it :)

sushi.jpg

Now before yall run away in horror or get an angry mob to hunt me down for building such an undecorated thing, what could i do differently or build onto it so that its presentable? I took a closeup picture so yall can see the details.

It looks alright, maybe plant pots or SP fences around the tables?
    But I wouldn't do it, it looks nice like this... only suggestion: turn it around, so blinky's facing customers
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Honestly I don't myself see it as needing lots if decorations as its more of a stall, with the way it's set with the stools it doesn't need tables. I don't know- ill probably do more and try things eventually though I'm saving for land at the moment whilst ensuring I can buy buildings if they're released.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    Love it! I have the same concept but I just haven't decorated it yet. :)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    simbass7 wrote:

sushi.jpg

It looks alright, maybe plant pots or SP fences around the tables?
    But I wouldn't do it, it looks nice like this... only suggestion: turn it around, so blinky's facing customers

I added a plant pot in the corner. A single one did the trick :D
    I also turned around blinky so hes facing the customers.

@L_B_123XD:
    The reason I added the tables is because not everybody wants to sit at the stools :)
    I can see your point though and its well taken. I dont have tables at any other spot on the squidport.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!