EA Forums - Banner

Will Halloween 2013 bring back last year items?

I think the decorations are likely to return, but not the episode-specific items. The mausoleum and graveyards could come back.

Replies

• HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    I think the decorations are likely to return, but not the episode-specific items. The mausoleum and graveyards could come back.

Bringing back the dead trees and hanging skeletons, pumpkin patches. Jack o lanterns. I can see that happening. If they do bring back the graveyards, would the zombies make another appearance this year also? I missed squishing them corpses. LOL
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited September 2013
    Personnally I hope its new and improved. We dont want the same cars or phones to be released on the market every year
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm pretty sure non of last years items will be making return. In no way am I bragging, but it would be a shallow experience since I have all of last years items, there wouldn't be much content for a player such as myself to obtain.

Just looking at it logically.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    What they should do is add a folder saying halloween 2012 so people can buy ladt years stuff with out trying to put them in a new storyline
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    What they should do is add a folder saying halloween 2012 so people can buy ladt years stuff with out trying to put them in a new storyline

Dude, I want everything in your profile pic. Looks awesome.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:

:thumbup: +1000
  • JonAMoore
    34 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think they should offer that too, but make it cost 5% more each year, to reward those of us who got it when it was first available.

And no, I don't have all the decorations/characters, so this isn't me looking at it from a selfish viewpoint.

And for the love of all things donut, please bring back the Leprechaun this *. Patrick's Day. Totally bummed that I didn't get him when I had teh chacne :(
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    JonAMoore wrote:
    I think they should offer that too, but make it cost 5% more each year, to reward those of us who got it when it was first available.

And no, I don't have all the decorations/characters, so this isn't me looking at it from a selfish viewpoint.

And for the love of all things donut, please bring back the Leprechaun this *. Patrick's Day. Totally bummed that I didn't get him when I had teh chacne :(

A+ to all of it. Even the leprechaun part.
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:

That makes a lot of sense for people like me who are new and want the old items. But I also don't think it's fair to hamper/remove items because of the new guys like me. So your solution seems very logical.

That being said, seeing as I'm character heavy, I'd be fine if they just brought back the characters and not the decorations.

• JonAMoore
    34 posts
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:

That makes a lot of sense for people like me who are new and want the old items. But I also don't think it's fair to hamper/remove items because of the new guys like me. So your solution seems very logical.

That being said, seeing as I'm character heavy, I'd be fine if they just brought back the characters and not the decorations.

Agreed. Especially the Leprechaun (it's the only character I don't have. I even have the funzos!)
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    JonAMoore wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

Agreed. Especially the Leprechaun (it's the only character I don't have. I even have the funzos!)

I really want Shauna (to complete the bullies set) and the irish bartender, that's why I'm really hoping they bring them back next Valentine's day/* Patty's day :)
  • stile99
    70 posts
    edited September 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    This is the first time we are really going to see if past 'Limited Time' items will return to the world of Tapped Out.

Sir Putt-a-lot and Fat Tony would beg to differ.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!