EA Forums - Banner

post your halloween screen caps and artwork here!

Prev1
Haha brilliant! Love the brain slug!

brain_slug.png

Replies

• jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited September 2013
    KQBUxNp.png
    AwBtp37.png
    4CAtkPd.png
    Done this and left space for the new stuff!!!!!!!
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    Nice stuff jcrews...... I am jealous of players with a head start in the form of last years items :mrgreen:

I hope my 800 donuts and 2.6m help me catch up a bit :-)
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited September 2013
    Nice stuff jcrews...... I am jealous of players with a head start in the form of last years items :mrgreen:

I hope my 800 donuts and 2.6m help me catch up a bit :-)
    Yours are good to must've took you ages also you've got enough donuts be surprised if you use them all and you won't need the cash you'll have to collect treats like last year :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I am ready for Halloween

D70KqkY.jpg
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    jcrews74 wrote:
    4CAtkPd.png
    Done this and left space for the new stuff!!!!!!!

Whoa! That's a lot of calendars. Scary! :lol:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    I am ready for Halloween

D70KqkY.jpg

Yeah.....looking good neighbour :D
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    Looking good tiger. I dig what you got going on there. The slug is well played and the jack'o lantern is a classic Halloween staple.

I'll add my Halloween creation in the near future.... So long as I can access this forum section, which is still inaccessible for me all to often :evil:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:
    Looking good tiger. I dig what you got going on there. The slug is well played and the jack'o lantern is a classic Halloween staple.

I'll add my Halloween creation in the near future.... So long as I can access this forum section, which is still inaccessible for me all to often :evil:

Really looking forward to seeing what you do..... I love the sheer scale of your stuff!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Amazing work tiger :thumbup: I wish I had the skills (and land) to do stuff like that
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Looks great Tiger. Looking forward to your new Landing Zone art. (I saw all the space you cleared the other day.) 8)
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013
    Haha brilliant! Love the brain slug!

brain_slug.png

+1! :D
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:

Really looking forward to seeing what you do..... I love the sheer scale of your stuff!

I let the community over in TSTO Pro Boards pick my Halloween piece for me. I Used a poll with around a dozen Halloween themed pieces. They picked Octo Maggie. So here she is...

fbc75c0b-dcc2-4f98-a00f-3f4dd3ce43fe_zpsaf22ce99.jpg

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Looks amazing Keys1980! :thumbup:

Edit:typo
  • mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited October 2013
    Keys1980 wrote:
    Keys1980 wrote:

I let the community over in TSTO Pro Boards pick my Halloween piece for me. I Used a poll with around a dozen Halloween themed pieces. They picked Octo Maggie. So here she is...

fbc75c0b-dcc2-4f98-a00f-3f4dd3ce43fe_zpsaf22ce99.jpg

Wow that is absolutely incredible! Nice job!
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    Fantastic...... I voted for octo maggie :mrgreen:

My LZ is about 80% .... thank goodness there are halloween buildings.... I did leave room :wink:

I tell you what though....... myghost is spookily accurate to the ones mr burns catches....... (cue twilight zone theme)
  • nick_gargiulo
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Keys, that maggie is awesome!!

I came across this while tapping,any idea where/how to get it?

TdGsX6R.jpg

U guys motivated me to take screenshots if my town, nothing like that maggie, just realistic details, park, ghetto, suburbs, ritzy side o town.... ill do that once I figure out that ghost!
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited October 2013
    Glad to help.... that ghost is the ghost of maude flanders doing the task "haunt springfield" :D

• nick_gargiulo
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thaaaaaats maude flanders? I saw one of her that looked.... nicer...same size/color as the tappable ones...
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Thaaaaaats maude flanders? I saw one of her that looked.... nicer...same size/color as the tappable ones...

Thanks for the compliment on Maggie :)

She only looks like that during the haunt Springfield task. Otherwise she just looks like normal Maude.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    JcMajqk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!