EA Forums - Banner

What's the chances that we've all been tricked with Halloween?

Prev1
I'd say zero.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11572 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think that thelat chances are slim. That would build too much rage
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited October 2013
    Who knows but it's 12:04am on the 2nd of Oct for us in Australia so I guess it was a trick for us :(
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think that thelat chances are slim. That would build too much rage
    Although we did learn about the Oct 1 date from a task called "Feeding the Trolls." Building rage could have been the objective.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11572 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Dutt-Dog wrote:
    Who knows but it's 12:04am on the 2nd of Oct for us in Australia so I guess it was a trick for us :(
    halloween is about tricks or treats so
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    We'll I know I have today off and am just keeping my ipad up on the counter all day just waiting for the update , hey.... I may get more done today since I'm up walking around it and past it and stuff!! Haha
  • Nelly1989
    79 posts
    edited October 2013
    That would not be a very nice thing to do as we have not all been trolls and have been waiting patiently...ish.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    They could of course trick people with this date, but that would be a rather bad marketing scheme. To build up so much anticipation for a date, and then nothing happens, would outright be bad for the game...

If EA absolutely want to "trick" their customers, there are so many better ways to do that during the event instead...
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited October 2013
    True mate, well I'm off to bed got gym soon.
  • seanpaune
    24 posts
    edited October 2013
    I highly doubt we've been tricked. The game runs on U.S. time, and appears to be tied to the Pacific time zone where it is only 7:06 a.m. currently. Still loads of time for it to launch.
  • Dutt-Dog
    37 posts
    edited October 2013
    True mate, I'm checking 6am cause that's when I have to get up. It's Oct 2nd here
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    They just want to see the 0101010101 line around the www and when the queue is long enough they will open the doors...

Its like Black Friday, a new iPhone release, and the hot sign at Krispy Kreme all in one.
  • haburbian
    93 posts
    edited October 2013
    It would be so funny if it was, although I've lost my mind today waiting for this update!
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    They just want to see the 0101010101 line around the www and when the queue is long enough they will open the doors...

Its like Black Friday, a new iPhone release, and the hot sign at Krispy Kreme all in one.

I still have never seen that Krispy Kreme sign? I feel like it's a big joke & I'm the only one not in on it!!!!

is everyone just messing with me?
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    8) They'll probably release it a minute before midnight, therefore they'd still technically would have released it on the 1st of October. 8)
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't want to imagine what would happen if EA trick us....
    Simpsons_angry_mob.png
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Come on EA! I've got $60,000 saved up and ready to spend. Hit us with the update already!
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Come on EA! I've got $60,000 saved up and ready to spend. Hit us with the update already!
    I have that in real money

Seriously I have got a iTunes card all lined up
  • wsjm1984
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Content now on server so no tricks.......
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The day's not over yet......it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't happen today.
  • andy_what88
    11 posts
    edited October 2013
    My server wont connect all of a sudden..

could it be??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.