EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Update

2Next

Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited October 2013
    so i am confused, should we squish gremlins or should we let them roam so our friends get more goo?

From what I gathered we unleash our gremlins to other cities as well but if our height ours squish them in our cities or ours(as well?) then we get nothing. Perhaps something like the Squidport tiles. If a neighbor taps the, while they are ,ade you lose them
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    so i am confused, should we squish gremlins or should we let them roam so our friends get more goo?

Sounds like it steals your Goo and gives it to friends...
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    Does this mean that you can still only visit a max of 3 times or does this extend for the event?
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    dominic115 wrote:
    Anyone know what the trivia question answer will be?

were we able to find out last time before the episode aired?

We will have to watch it on sunday to find out :)
  • scottjaffray
    2 posts
    edited October 2013
    This stuff is awesome but is taking forever :?: :?: :?: :?:
  • dillon087
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got in but see none of that stuff in my game :s it said it updated but there's no Halloween stuff here
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    Gather GOO in your Springfield to add it to the community total. Work together with other Simpsons: Tapped Out players to reach the community target and unlock EXCLUSIVE PRIZES.

I can't wait to see what this means.
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    How does this community target work?

Everybody on your list or everybody on TSTO has to reach the target in total?
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited October 2013
    Do you get to keep the new screen "halloween edition" of homer running/finger pointing in a graveyard?
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    What are we going to be doing and how is stuff going to be unlocked.
    Pop Ghosts to find new items, or as we call them, "frightems!" Collect them all to unlock a prize. A new frightem is released each day from our servers, or as we call them, "fearvers."
    Gather GOO in your Springfield to add it to the community total. Work together with other Simpsons: Tapped Out players to reach the community target and unlock EXCLUSIVE PRIZES.
    Hurry! Event ends November 7th!
    Use the Gremlin button to drop Gremlins in your friend's town! Gremlins earn bonus GOO after 4 hours - if they don't get squished!
    THOH XXIV Trivia

[li]A Sapphire Tie Clip[/li] [li]An Emerald Ring[/li] [li]A Ruby ****-Stud[/li]
    Treehouse of Horror XXIV Guide

Tap ghosts to gather GOO and Gremlins. Unlock new phantasmatronic tools later in the event.

Release Gremlins in your friends’ towns to grab their GOO. Squish Gremlins in your town without mercy!

Get enough GOO and you will earn 15 awesome prizes, and the undying hatred of the supernatural world!

The event ends on November 7, 2013. Good luck and good GOO.
    wait! you say gremlins earn goo after 4 hours then say squish them without mercy in your town do we wait 4 hours till squishing?
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited October 2013
    If I'm reading this right, you release gremlins into a friends town. If they are not squished after four hours they start stealing your friends goo.......so, is it better not to drop gremlins and just keep collecting as you go along. I fail to see the benefit of stealing from each other.
  • trbolling
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me trbolling
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.