EA Forums - Banner

Lazy Update

Replies

  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited October 2013
    This update has more, arguably better, content than last year.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited October 2013
    weepinwilo wrote:
    This update is horrible. They are reusing everything from last Halloween. Only Bart, Lisa, MH and Martin can trick or treat. None of the other kids can. That was from last year. And marge trick or treats as the witch, lame. Not even different costumes. The zombies are from last year except this time you have to pay donuts for it. Same jack o lanterns and pumpkin patches, mausoleum, dead trees etc.

    Some new stuff, but overall a lazy, reused update. Not impressed. Is Xmas going to snow with same decorations too???

    Tisk-tisk on the creativity of the programmers. The mailed this one in.

    Stop trying to be Josh, you suck at it.
    IMO the update is AWESOME!
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This thread is familiar but cannot remember where from :mrgreen:

    Anyways i think this update is somewhat lazy. I'm sure a lot of people are really happy with the apparent new content. I for one am receiving half an update since I have most of it from a year ago. The update is slicker than last year with some neat touches but that should be expected. Overall I hope the top prizes make up for the actual lack of content I am receiving this year.

    Not necessarily not everyone is going to pay the premium prices of the old content.
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited October 2013
    I won't, I have it all.
  • jabronijosh04
    33 posts
    edited October 2013
    They still could add more



    Add me jabronijosh04
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    This thread is familiar but cannot remember where from :mrgreen:

    Anyways i think this update is somewhat lazy. I'm sure a lot of people are really happy with the apparent new content. I for one am receiving half an update since I have most of it from a year ago. The update is slicker than last year with some neat touches but that should be expected. Overall I hope the top prizes make up for the actual lack of content I am receiving this year.

    Not necessarily not everyone is going to pay the premium prices of the old content.

    Yes, exactly. I'm aware I won't get everything, but that's ok. I'm just happy to have the opportunity to get a couple of them that I always thought looked neat.
  • devin450
    67 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hmm Don't Like this Update there is always the Uninstall button to be clicked ! I think this is the best update.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited October 2013
    devin450 wrote:
    Hmm Don't Like this Update there is always the Uninstall button to be clicked ! I think this is the best update.

    ****! NoOne will do that!
  • jdirk10118799
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Count down is on the prize menu hit the trophey small print on the bottom
  • thatguywbp
    90 posts
    edited October 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    weepinwilo wrote:
    This update is horrible. They are reusing everything from last Halloween. Only Bart, Lisa, MH and Martin can trick or treat. None of the other kids can. That was from last year. And marge trick or treats as the witch, lame. Not even different costumes. The zombies are from last year except this time you have to pay donuts for it. Same jack o lanterns and pumpkin patches, mausoleum, dead trees etc.

    Some new stuff, but overall a lazy, reused update. Not impressed. Is Xmas going to snow with same decorations too???

    Tisk-tisk on the creativity of the programmers. The mailed this one in.

    Stop trying to be Josh, you suck at it.
    IMO the update is AWESOME!
    Really? I got the impression it was Josh creating another acount to be taken more seriously
  • jdirk10118799
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Lol I thought it was great they mentioned joshs complaining in the pre update teaser lets us know theyre still paying attention
  • SirCraigius
    526 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Considering I wasn't playing last year, I am loving this update. But even if I had been, I would still like it.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited October 2013
    They've added twice as much new content then last year..
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    weepinwilo wrote:
    This update is horrible. They are reusing everything from last Halloween. Only Bart, Lisa, MH and Martin can trick or treat. None of the other kids can. That was from last year. And marge trick or treats as the witch, lame. Not even different costumes. The zombies are from last year except this time you have to pay donuts for it. Same jack o lanterns and pumpkin patches, mausoleum, dead trees etc.

    Some new stuff, but overall a lazy, reused update. Not impressed. Is Xmas going to snow with same decorations too???

    Tisk-tisk on the creativity of the programmers. The mailed this one in.


    Hey I'm not complaining, I missed last years!
    Just waiting in to start it...
  • Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    weepinwilo wrote:
    This update is horrible. They are reusing everything from last Halloween. Only Bart, Lisa, MH and Martin can trick or treat. None of the other kids can. That was from last year. And marge trick or treats as the witch, lame. Not even different costumes. The zombies are from last year except this time you have to pay donuts for it. Same jack o lanterns and pumpkin patches, mausoleum, dead trees etc.

    Some new stuff, but overall a lazy, reused update. Not impressed. Is Xmas going to snow with same decorations too???

    Tisk-tisk on the creativity of the programmers. The mailed this one in.

    Hey troll! Quit trying to steal Josh's thunder! EA is not going to mention you in the next update. :roll:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm glad they brought the old stuff back I already had it all but I got to buy more pumpkin patches jack-o-lanterns and dead trees lol also they added a lot for old players as well and the whacking day setup was a good setup to copy and they seemed to have learned from whacking day cause seems easier toget goo then snakes
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    IMO...other than the 24 hr start task/(12 donut speed up), I think EA put the majority of things everyone asked for. They mixed it up. Some people didn't get what they yearned for, but I believe that in time or another holiday they may get the items.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Are you related to JoshSheerer?
  • Salsero1973
    29 posts
    edited October 2013
    Seriously:
    All the new stuff is bigger in size and equal in quality to whacking day!
    PLUS the android users and latebirds can get most of last year's stuff for donuts!
    AND the people who were around last year still have their super collider and mayan god exclusively!

    I think the update is legen*wait-for-it*scary ;-)
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think its an adequate offering. Not sure about offering the same limited items again... Maybe they could have a different graphic for the pumpkin, etc. so we'd know what year it was from...

    But the gameplay aspect is spot on. I'm really enjoying it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.