EA Forums - Banner

Goo chart! What to be at everyday to get all the cool prizes!

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    The 2nd of oct there will be many many people not started to collect goo due to the 24hr build, also after tonight the community counter will explode as these people will now be able to collect. And 5b is only the first prize
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    Has it been confirmed that the 5 billion community number is for all the prizes? There was a discussion in another thread about this yesterday.

I just found out it's just for the first prize...so, we may want to get cracking...

We might need to ask Spud to update it... :(

That would be nice, but perhaps kind of difficult as we don't know the final number yet (or has someone found out??)

Hmmm, now another source is saying the first prize is 1billion...

My understanding is we get a prize every 1 billion.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    As long as I'm on top of this, it will save me a lot of stress this month. Thanks!
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited October 2013
    Good chart. Im moving along a lot faster than expected and still have around 40 friend spots left. It will be nice to be able to slow down later in the month.
  • HKSGuy
    7 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've been staring at the community goo counter for the past 10 minutes.

It goes up in increments of 3296 every second without fail.

I've crunched the numbers. It'll take about 17.5 days at this rate to get to 5 billion, give or take a few hours.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the chart, Spud! Now that I know that I'm ahead, I can sleep easier at night! :lol:
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HKSGuy wrote:
    I've been staring at the community goo counter for the past 10 minutes.

It goes up in increments of 3296 every second without fail.

I've crunched the numbers. It'll take about 17.5 days at this rate to get to 5 billion, give or take a few hours.

The update hasn't been out for 24 hours yet the vast majority of players haven't started collecting goo.
    Isn't most of Eastern USA/Canada alseep still? or just starting to wake up again?

it will explode in the 24-36 hours after the update hit.. then steady

I used this clock http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013
    So back to the individual prizes.... wasn't it like 400 snakes/day to get them all in WD? I saw a lot of people on the boards yesterday were complaining this was going to be 'just as bad' as WD. But from this perspective, it's not quite that much work, right?
    Of course I'm still building Gypsy house for another 4.5 hrs or so, did we ever get an answer as to the rate of ghosts appearing in your town? If there are fewer being generated, then it would still be as hard as WD, but with less total amount of tapping needed.
  • HKSGuy
    7 posts
    edited October 2013
    No my point is that the community counter is fake. Going up in precise increments every second means they programmed it in.

Put it this way, if at 2:41pm Boston time today (2nd Oct), the counter is at 350 million, it means I am right. No matter how many people tap ghosts, I think it's all pre-determined on a set timer.
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited October 2013
    Bump..
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    HKSGuy wrote:
    No my point is that the community counter is fake. Going up in precise increments every second means they programmed it in.

Put it this way, if at 2:41pm Boston time today (2nd Oct), the counter is at 350 million, it means I am right. No matter how many people tap ghosts, I think it's all pre-determined on a set timer.

We will see in the next 24 hours as there will be alot more people collecting goo
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited October 2013
    HKSGuy wrote:

I agree with this statement....I figured from the begining that it was probably just a timer and not the actual number of goo being collected by everyone...we shall see if there is a "speed up" in the rate over the next few hours or not. :twisted:
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow! I am a day ahead already :D I'll try and finish this legit this time round :roll: (without speeding up last items at whacking day)
  • sushisealy
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Individually speaking I just got 11 goo from a neighbor. 2 from each house and 1 from 5 ghosts. If you have the time you could potentially get upwards of 600 goo/day just from your neighbors.

Edit: apparently tapping houses that are already haunted gives you 2 goo instead of 1 sooo, 8 from a neighbor is normal, 11 is lucky. :P
  • richard4339
    63 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow, so unlike Whacking Day, I'm ahead of the curve!
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited October 2013
    Isnt that just for the global prizes? how much do the personal prizes cost? Is the last one 15,000 like the whacking day? That was such a chore to get.. wasnt even fun
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited October 2013
    Isnt that just for the global prizes? how much do the personal prizes cost? Is the last one 15,000 like the whacking day? That was such a chore to get.. wasnt even fun

the last prize is 10,000 goo
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The whacking day chart was very helpful and this one will be too.
    I was only off by a few snakes, compared to the whacking day chart for each day totals, which was kindy creepy.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    bette3900 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    Has it been confirmed that the 5 billion community number is for all the prizes? There was a discussion in another thread about this yesterday.

I just found out it's just for the first prize...so, we may want to get cracking...

That would be nice, but perhaps kind of difficult as we don't know the final number yet (or has someone found out??)

No I don't know the final number. Would like to know it too.
    FYI we are slowing down. Yesterday the first couple of hours we had an average of 17,5 milion goo
    Now after 24 hrs we make 14,8 milion

This gets us a total of approximately 12.432.000.000 on nov 7th

If EA has the same increase in prize cost as the individual than the prizes would cost: (based on an average increase in costs of the last 5 individual items of 25%)
    5.000.000.000 / 6.250.0000.000 / 7.800.000.000 / 9.800.000.000 / 12.207.000.000

So needed would be at least that 12 billion. We cannot slack much more :wink:
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:

No I don't know the final number. Would like to know it too.
    FYI we are slowing down. Yesterday the first couple of hours we had an average of 17,5 milion goo
    Now after 24 hrs we make 14,8 milion

This gets us a total of approximately 12.432.000.000 on nov 7th

If EA has the same increase in prize cost as the individual than the prizes would cost: (based on an average increase in costs of the last 5 individual items of 25%)
    5.000.000.000 / 6.250.0000.000 / 7.800.000.000 / 9.800.000.000 / 12.207.000.000

So needed would be at least that 12 billion. We cannot slack much more :wink:

Sry no worries spanser had the answer :D

Costs are
    1.000.000.000 / 2.000.0000.000 / 3.000.000.000 / 4.000.000.000 / 5.000.000.000
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.